PDA

View Full Version : Spring Bay this weekend. Who is going?

Auburn
Apr. 6, 2011, 03:59 PM
The redbuds are starting to bloom here in KY. The blue grass is up and it looks like it might actually be warm for Spring Bay. :D

Who is coming to the KHP and Masterson?

evntr5218
Apr. 6, 2011, 04:27 PM
im scribing all day on sat!!! :)

scubed
Apr. 6, 2011, 04:40 PM
I won't be there, but will be following eagerly to hear results for my Michigan peeps.

riderboy
Apr. 6, 2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah baby I'm there with Gryhrs! See you there.

secretariat
Apr. 6, 2011, 05:45 PM
Time for redbud winter (which follows dogwood winter, which we just had at Paul Frazier!)

ltmac
Apr. 6, 2011, 09:16 PM
My two best friends are going...but I can't. :(

steelbak
Apr. 6, 2011, 09:20 PM
See you there!

FlightCheck
Apr. 6, 2011, 09:53 PM
Me!

~announcing, along with my good friend Morgane. Make sure you fill out your biography sheets!~

allpurpose
Apr. 6, 2011, 10:27 PM
Will be rooting for Michigan peeps with Scubed!

tommygirl
Apr. 6, 2011, 11:51 PM
I'll be there with Max Attack. Looking forward to getting this season going!

ddashaq
Apr. 7, 2011, 09:13 AM
I am going to be there with my trainer!:)

Auburn
Apr. 7, 2011, 10:07 AM
Flight Check,
All you need to say about us is that we are happy to be eventing again!

I have had an upper respiratory bug since Sunday. I just hope that I do not hack my way through dressage. No pun intended. ;) Do you get error points for coughing? :)

deltawave
Apr. 7, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hope you all have fun! Last year at Spring Bay was my first show with Keebler, a gorgeous weekend and F-U-N.

Bonnie's going to River Glen without me next week :sigh: but ONE OF THESE DAYS I'll be back riding someone, somewhere. :lol:

eventersmom
Apr. 7, 2011, 10:52 AM
DD will be there! Fingers crossed that it won't rain, snow or do something else Spring Bayish while she's on xc. It should be fun regardless!

flutie1
Apr. 7, 2011, 04:31 PM
Me!

~announcing, along with my good friend Morgane. Make sure you fill out your biography sheets!~

FC - Be sure to say Hi to Pat who's there with her daughter. She'll be feeding us next week at the Derby.

CallMeGrace
Apr. 7, 2011, 05:31 PM
Our new horse has only been with us for a week, so waiting for May Daze. Riderboy, does gryhrs have a new grey horse?

Gryhrs
Apr. 7, 2011, 07:02 PM
I do :) I try to stay true to my moniker !!!!! I'll be the groom extraordinaire this weekend.

CallMeGrace
Apr. 7, 2011, 09:37 PM
Congrats, Gryhrs!!!! You got a great one! What fun.

Mudroom
Apr. 8, 2011, 06:14 PM
be careful - 1st really hot day - listen to your ponies!

Auburn
Apr. 8, 2011, 08:49 PM
Yep. It was 81 degrees at the KHP today at 3pm. Since that was higher than the weather folks said it would be, I am definitely listening to Tess on Sunday, when it is already predicted to be 85 degrees.

What happened to Spring? :confused: We went from a 30 something wind chill at Paul Frazer two weeks ago, to this.

Flight Check,

You got your wish for FL weather! :cool:

HER
Apr. 8, 2011, 11:06 PM
Good luck everyone! New job and working this weekend :( Have a sunny, beautiful time- and keep us posted!

DLee
Apr. 9, 2011, 01:45 PM
What would Spring Bay be without some severe weather? Hope you guys are missing most of it out there!

bounce
Apr. 9, 2011, 10:41 PM
Who is the photographer (s) at Spring Bay this year?

CatchMeIfUCan
Apr. 10, 2011, 02:30 AM
Are there live scores anywhere?

Auburn
Apr. 10, 2011, 07:57 PM
We got hit with the storms. We had lightening, wind and heavy rain. The folks stabled down wind got all of their hay and gear soaked.

The organizers had to hold dressage and stadium for 30 minutes, then just when they resumed, the lightening started again.

Riderboy went down to ride his dressage test, came back, went back down, came back, then finally rode. Since he had a 29.5, I believe that the storms may have worked in his favor. :yes: BTW, Congrats to Riderboy on his win this weekend! WhooHoo!

Tess and I rode our dressage after the storms had passed. It was very sloppy, but the footing was still good. We finished on our dressage score with a 4th.

Flight Check did her usual great job of announcing. I did wonder how it felt sitting up in the tower when the storms hit?

Sending out a huge thank you to all or the volunteers and the organizers for a well run event.

Would you believe that it was 86 degrees when I ran cross country? :eek:

deltawave
Apr. 10, 2011, 09:25 PM
WOOOO, RIDERBOY! :D :D :D

riderboy
Apr. 10, 2011, 09:27 PM
I got lucky. Thanks Auburn and Deltawave. Always good to see everyone again after a looong winter!

Gryhrs
Apr. 10, 2011, 09:40 PM
Great weekend! So much fun to see everyone after loooonnnnngggg
winter! YAHHH Auburn :))) Debbie always just does an amazing job. The volunteers were wonderful dealing with the rain delays. Riderboy winning was icing on the cake :)

Mudroom
Apr. 11, 2011, 10:04 AM
I got lucky. Thanks Auburn and Deltawave.

Way to go! The men are going to take over this sport!