PDA

View Full Version : Mark Todd Has Nothing Left To Prove good article!

Carol Ames
Apr. 2, 2011, 07:39 PM
in the curent dition online, Can upu imagine having hose horse to bring along:cool: interesting comments on the short format:mad:

Viva
Apr. 3, 2011, 04:15 PM
Given that Mark Todd knows pretty much everything there is to know about the sport in both formats (along w/ showjumping, steeplechasing and flat racing on his resume), I think his opinion is probably pretty informed, don't you?
Rather than getting mad at him, I'd much rather hear his expertise on riding the SF successfully (i.e. riding well, winning AND having sound horses). That is the information that we need now, not yet another thread that mourns the LF.

riderboy
Apr. 3, 2011, 04:33 PM
I really admire him for making the comeback, it was so cool to see him ride at the WEG! He's always been one of my favorites, just an unbelievable rider.

Viva
Apr. 3, 2011, 06:32 PM
He has a horse entered at Rolex--I hope they make it--would love to see him ride in person! I've been on "stall rest" and just finished his autobiography...lots of "if I knew then what I know now, I never would have done that" moments! It was good to know that as he was riding around Badminton on one stirrup, he was mostly thinking something along the lines of "what the hell am I doing??"