PDA

View Full Version : turning for home horses

evans36
Apr. 1, 2011, 04:56 PM
http://www.patha.org/tfh-available-horses.html

Security Zero, anyone? I'm curious what the surgery was, but it can't be anything too debilitating for him to still have that level of muscle tone, right?

Also, if I could get over my big and chestnut schtick, I would have a thing for Memo Pad.

scubed
Apr. 1, 2011, 05:00 PM
I would like Mighty Mouser please, although we know I love the big snip, so Smirk is also in the running (and I love his pedigree)

deltawave
Apr. 1, 2011, 05:19 PM
Wow, Security Zero is a handsome one! :yes:

Late
Apr. 1, 2011, 06:05 PM
Smirk looks pretty nice, too! Though Security Zero is a definite YES! cute!

LookmaNohands
Apr. 1, 2011, 08:48 PM
Interesting! I have two rescued OTTB mares. One is by Posse and looks so like Posse in Command--don't want another one of those. I also have a mare by Notebook. I really like Memo Pad!!

I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE, I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:no::no::no:

vineyridge
Apr. 1, 2011, 11:01 PM
Is it me, the horses or the photos? Most of them look downhill to me in the pictures. To my eye, Pumped might be level or uphill, and so might be Numerical. Split Finger, Smirk and Mighty Mouser.

I'm looking at the placement of the elbow and the stifle, BTW.

sarah88
Apr. 2, 2011, 09:52 AM
Is it me, the horses or the photos? Most of them look downhill to me in the pictures. To my eye, Pumped might be level or uphill, and so might be Numerical. Split Finger, Smirk and Mighty Mouser.

I'm looking at the placement of the elbow and the stifle, BTW.

I noticed that too...actually I feel like alot of OTTB's I see are on the down hill side... (not that there aren't plenty of other types that come that way too!)