PDA

View Full Version : My horse is AWESOME

MyGiantPony
Apr. 1, 2011, 09:18 AM
Just this week:

Tuesday: She won the pleasure division at Pin Oak.

Wednesday: She was short stirrup champion at Blenheim AND Regular Working champion.

Thursday: Pre-Green Champion and Small Junior Hunter Reserve Champion at Atlanta Spring Classic.

Tomorrow we'll post enter at WEF and Showplace. But I haven't decided what divisions.

Just fair warning - don't show up if you can't lay down at LEAST a 95.

doublesstable
Apr. 1, 2011, 10:06 AM
Congrats!!!! I'm just thrilled with my boys when they give me a nice daily ride! So cool.....

Good luck and have fun!

KayPink
Apr. 1, 2011, 10:27 AM
Wow -- does she use fairy dust to travel between the shows?

MyGiantPony
Apr. 1, 2011, 10:46 AM
Wow -- does she use fairy dust to travel between the shows?

How'd you guess?

And farting butterflies gives her extra propulsion to get over the Grand Prix jumps!

Jessyka89
Apr. 1, 2011, 10:50 AM
April fools?

KayPink
Apr. 1, 2011, 11:21 AM
April fools?

No way, this is DEFINITELY real.

:lol:

MyGiantPony
Apr. 1, 2011, 11:33 AM
No way, this is DEFINITELY real.

:lol:

In my little world anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sing Mia Song
Apr. 1, 2011, 03:29 PM
MGP's horse is pretty nice, but MY horse won at Aachen, kicked the winning field goal at the Superbowl, won the Westinghouse prize AND saved Timmy when he'd fallen down the well and that floozy Lassie was makin' bones with Rin Tin Tin. ;)

Big_Grey_hunter
Apr. 1, 2011, 03:33 PM
Is it weird that I didn't even blink at "She was short stirrup champion at Blenheim AND Regular Working champion." I didn't realize it was a fake untill I saw pre-green.

Am I stupid for think a working hunter could do short stirrup?

ivy62
Apr. 1, 2011, 03:45 PM
MGP's horse is pretty nice, but MY horse won at Aachen, kicked the winning field goal at the Superbowl, won the Westinghouse prize AND saved Timmy when he'd fallen down the well and that floozy Lassie was makin' bones with Rin Tin Tin. ;)

now that made me chuckle! and i thought my horse was amazing. he prefers white water rafting on the colorado and hiking up the glaciers...doesn't like organized sports....

MyGiantPony
Apr. 1, 2011, 04:18 PM

Yes, but Tally is in the midst of solving the global financial crisis. No time for that loser Timmy.

myalter1
Apr. 1, 2011, 04:24 PM

LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

Ride'emCO
Apr. 1, 2011, 04:28 PM
MGP you stink! I started reading your OP thinking, "Ooh Tally's showing!!!" :lol:

Sing Mia Song
Apr. 2, 2011, 09:23 PM
Yes, but Tally is in the midst of solving the global financial crisis. No time for that loser Timmy.

True dat about Timmy. I swear, that kid looks for wells to fall down. No wonder Lassie took a little time for herself. Besides, RTT is pretty hot.

Just dropped my horse off at Reagan National to catch a flight to Japan. They've asked him to come in to consult on a plan to fix the reactors, donchaknow.

Summit Springs Farm
Apr. 3, 2011, 12:29 PM
I only knew it couldn't be when I saw her horse was champion pregreen in atlanta, cause mine really was!:D

Big_Grey_hunter
Apr. 3, 2011, 12:35 PM
I only knew it couldn't be when I saw her horse was champion pregreen in atlanta, cause mine really was!:D

Congrats!

Summit Springs Farm
Apr. 3, 2011, 12:41 PM
Congrats!

Aww, gee thanks, we are so happy and proud of our boy, I was even was able to show him on the weekend for the first time, myself since his baby green year.

MyGiantPony
Apr. 4, 2011, 08:33 AM

That's awesome!

supershorty628
Apr. 4, 2011, 10:58 AM
Is it weird that I didn't even blink at "She was short stirrup champion at Blenheim AND Regular Working champion." I didn't realize it was a fake untill I saw pre-green.

Am I stupid for think a working hunter could do short stirrup?

I didn't blink at that either, I actually thought it was really cute. Haha!