PDA

View Full Version : Mary D'Arcy Clinic - April 30 - May 1 Kellyville,Oklahoma

TBFAN
Mar. 31, 2011, 03:25 PM
Mary D'Arcy is giving a clinic at Lily Pond Estates in Kellyville the last weekend in April. A limited number of private lessons are also available on Friday, April 29.

Details and contact information available on the Lily Pond website:
http://www.lilypondestates.com/events.htm

We are expecting a fun and educational weekend with Mary - hope to see you there!

Susan

Kairoshorses
Mar. 31, 2011, 05:45 PM
I'll be at Rolex, but I wanted to encourage people to go--Mary D'Arcy is THE BEST INSTRUCTOR. She has a true gift. Plus, I can REMEMBER what she tells me because it's in that gorgeous Irish accent. :D

Toadie's mom
Apr. 1, 2011, 01:12 PM
Would love to come, but I'm not riding again. Mary rode Pete for me Wed. and that was awesome! Going to the Dr. again Tues. and if he says I can ride, I'll be there.

TBFAN
Apr. 1, 2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the plug Becky - Mary is GREAT! I think I met you at one of her clinics at Willow Draw :)

Lisa - sorry to hear you aren't riding again!! Would love to see you and show you my new pony. Will email you for details.

S

evergreenfarm
Apr. 5, 2011, 12:27 AM
Haven't cliniced with her before but thinking of riding with her next week. Do you know how she compares to Leslie Law or a Scott Keach kind of clinician in her style ? :)

NevaLC
Apr. 5, 2011, 12:43 AM
Hi Susan, I spoke with you on Thursday regarding the clinic and private lessons with Mary. Today I finally mailed in our (BF's and my) forms and the check for the clinic/private dressage lesson.... if there are still lesson times available on Friday. We are looking forward to it, as our trainer has ridden with Mary and I've heard great things about her as an instructor.

Thanks for organizing this!

TBFAN
Apr. 21, 2011, 02:00 PM
Just a heads up we have one or two spots still open in the clinic. Send me a note if you are interested. We are looking forward to a great ride with Mary!

Thanks,
Susan

purplnurpl
Apr. 21, 2011, 03:03 PM
Mary is brilliant.

She is one of few that I will work with.
I've done 3 clinics and a few private lessons with her.

nature
Apr. 21, 2011, 03:06 PM
I am riding in the clinic and can't wait. I rode with Mary a few years ago with another younster and it was awesome. I am taking a private on Friday and look forwrd to a fun and educational weekend. I live south of the Red River and have no problem with driving up to Kellyville. Mary is well worth it!!!!!