PDA

View Full Version : Stalls for lease in Mass?

blackwatch86
Mar. 30, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hey there...

Odd question...My partner and I are moving back to Massachusetts after a winter in Wellington and looking for a place to lease dry stalls. We have three horses to move in currently and a few more who would like to board with us if we can find stalls.

It doesn't have to be a hunter/jumper barn...just a place where we could have at least 4 stalls to start (and hopefully have room to grow), where the owner would be comfortable having us run our business (teaching/training rides for our own clients, etc.) and where we could use either our own jumps or jumps that we already in place. Footing and paddocks mean a lot to us. Doesn't have to have an indoor as we will hopefully have our own place by next winter.

I know Twisdenwood is always available, but we're extremely hesitant to move into a large facility where there are already multiple other trainers and the paddocks can barely be seen from the barn.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

juststartingout
Apr. 6, 2011, 04:57 AM
Bump.... also interested....

Ray
Apr. 6, 2011, 05:25 AM
you might post on EquineSite, both on the MA BB http://bb.equinesite.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.pl, as well as classifieds has a "stalls wanted"

Leprechaun
Apr. 6, 2011, 06:09 AM
Have you considered buying instead of leasing while the prices are so low? There is a gorgeous turn-key farm in Central Mass that would be perfect.

www.northwindfarm.blogspot.com