PDA

View Full Version : Ecogold xc boots

Eventer<3
Mar. 29, 2011, 09:22 PM
I realllly want them! Does anyone know if they are on sale anywhere?

patricia.dasilva
Mar. 29, 2011, 10:57 PM
Hmmm... you coming to Rolex? There might be some pre-Rolex announcements... Check our FB page or EN. ;)

Eventer<3
Mar. 30, 2011, 01:07 AM
I think I am! Thank you! Don't know if i can wait that long hehehe

Frizzle
Mar. 30, 2011, 01:42 AM
Well, I don't know of any sales, BUT I just had to chime in that I have a pair of the front XC boots and I adore them!! As soon as I have the $$$, I'm buying the hinds. And a non-slip XC pad. And hind ankle boots. And...

Unfortunately, the only way I'm going to Rolex is if I win the Smartpak contest, and seeing as the only thing I ever win is those "how many gum-balls are in this jar?" contests, the odds are slim -- but I am always the optimist, so maybe it will happen. (Hey, Patricia, you guys should really get "in" more with the h/j crowd; I would have loved to see Ecogold products at WEF, but I sadly didn't see any *hint, hint*)

atheventer85
Mar. 30, 2011, 10:37 AM
I've got them. I bought them online from Ecogold. I don't know if they're for sale in any store.. maybe in the Middleburg area though... not sure. Good luck with your search. Well worth the money. My ** horse runs in them, and I am obsessed!

patricia.dasilva
Mar. 30, 2011, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, the only way I'm going to Rolex is if I win the Smartpak contest, and seeing as the only thing I ever win is those "how many gum-balls are in this jar?" contests, the odds are slim -- but I am always the optimist, so maybe it will happen. (Hey, Patricia, you guys should really get "in" more with the h/j crowd; I would have loved to see Ecogold products at WEF, but I sadly didn't see any *hint, hint*)

ok, check EN tomorrow/Friday latest... best of luck for the Smartpak contest!!! And we do supply the h/j crowd just as much. They just call & get their pads delivered.