PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Stubben & Royal Blue/Baby Blue?

Late
Mar. 29, 2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.fs-saddlery.co.uk/comersus/newStore/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1794

That bridle is so AWESOME!!! Seriously, If my life didn't revolve around the color teal I'd buy that sucker in a heartbeat... always love the quality of Stubben bridles, and then add the unique color and detail of that one? *wistful sigh*

MightyBobbyMagee
Mar. 29, 2011, 08:46 PM
*drool* I wish. Love it.

sabriel
Mar. 29, 2011, 09:30 PM
Oh great. Now I'm not just looking at conformation, etc... for my next horse... I also want him/her to match that bridle!!!

Very pretty.

amastrike
Mar. 29, 2011, 09:32 PM
Ooooh.. that is REALLY pretty. Too bad it's black and I despise black tack on my chestnut. Although it's probably a good thing... I already have 4 bridles for her, one of which has only been used twice and one has never even been in the same county as her :lol:.

Late
Mar. 29, 2011, 09:41 PM
Oh great. Now I'm not just looking at conformation, etc... for my next horse... I also want him/her to match that bridle!!!

HAHAHA!! Ok, so the whole reason I'm back to looking for bridles is because I bought a lovely black w/ brass accents dressage bridle in February... it was a smoking deal as far as quality vs price... and then bought Kirby the following month.

Brass just doesn't go well with mr Kirby - he's got grey hairs all through his coat and I think it looks hideous. So aforementioned bridles is getting sold and now I'm looking for my next purchase lol.

Oh, the things we do when we're tack addicts. Is there a Tack Addicts Anonymous group I can join? :lol:

amastrike
Mar. 29, 2011, 09:49 PM
Oh, the things we do when we're tack addicts. Is there a Tack Addicts Anonymous group I can join? :lol:

There was, but it ended up turning into a tack swap, so no rehabilitation took place :winkgrin:.

sabriel
Mar. 30, 2011, 06:58 AM
HAHAHA!! Ok, so the whole reason I'm back to looking for bridles is because I bought a lovely black w/ brass accents dressage bridle in February... it was a smoking deal as far as quality vs price... and then bought Kirby the following month.

Brass just doesn't go well with mr Kirby - he's got grey hairs all through his coat and I think it looks hideous. So aforementioned bridles is getting sold and now I'm looking for my next purchase lol.

Yes, well... the serious contender right now would clash HORRIBLY with that bridle... I thought briefly about your bridle with brass accents but he is a light/caramel colored bay and I don't think that would work either. Actually, I think any color he would look nice in will NOT look nice on me. *sigh* He needs fall colors and I need spring colors.

I guess if that is the worst thing to happen then we'll be doing pretty good together. :cool:

Oh!! I just had a thought... he might look beauuuuutiful in all custom brown tack.... And I can get the custom, matching brown tall boots that I've been coveting for years! Now if only my bank account could survive! :lol:

Gilbo
Mar. 30, 2011, 08:29 AM
Love it... I'm so on it! Thanks for the link!

Right on Target
Mar. 30, 2011, 10:52 AM
I have that bridle in cob and I love it on my mare! It looks great on her refined TB head and her black/dark bay coloring looks great with it.

Regrettably, the darned horse got a pasture injury right after I got it, so no future riding (she's a broodmare anyway).

So maresey wore it once. :(

SmartAlex
Mar. 30, 2011, 11:36 AM
That would clash with everything I own, but I'm not above buying it and hanging it on my bedpost....

englishcowgirl
Mar. 30, 2011, 11:43 AM
I think I am going to have to buy one for dressage camp. Bye Bye budget!

wildlifer
Mar. 30, 2011, 01:05 PM
Ok, I guess I am not seeing it. I love blue, those are our XC colours, but that is probably one of the ugliest bridles I have ever seen.

zagafi
Mar. 30, 2011, 02:15 PM
Do you know how gorgeous my grey TB would look in that?