PDA

View Full Version : PNWers - Aspen Farms - Anyone planning?

Mtn trails
Mar. 28, 2011, 03:26 PM
I'm planning to enter the HT at Aspen in June and with the high cost of diesel these days, I am wondering if anyone else is planning to go and if you would want to trailer pool with me. I am in the Lake Stevens area so picking up someone on the way south would be fine or, if you are north, then trailer to my house and go from there, then we can split gas and whatever, win/win situation.

I know this is a little early but I am one who likes to have all my ducks in a row well ahead of time so there's no last minute scrambling. PM me if interested.

P.S. My DH is in the process of converting a gooseneck into an LQ so camping on site is do-able.

tuppysmom
Mar. 28, 2011, 10:18 PM
We plan to go, but we are from Idaho. We have room to haul up to 7 if we take both rigs.

PolestarFarm
Mar. 28, 2011, 11:20 PM
Hiya! You should always feel free to call me as the event gets closer. We usually take 2 rigs to the events, and often have room for another. Especially one as cute as Zephyr.
You must be getting excited for the season!
Me too.

Candle
Mar. 29, 2011, 04:41 AM
Possibly. I'm in the Maltby/Woodinville area, so on your way south for sure. PM me for more details, but I'm just starting to plan out show season, and haven't really looked into what I'm going to do yet.

Mtn trails
Mar. 29, 2011, 12:45 PM
Hiya! You should always feel free to call me as the event gets closer. We usually take 2 rigs to the events, and often have room for another. Especially one as cute as Zephyr.
You must be getting excited for the season!
Me too.

Hiya back! Thanks for the offer! Yes, Zephyr is pretty darn cute if I must say so myself :) And, yes, I'm getting very stoked for the season to get started. Can't wait!

Candle, I'll send a PM when we get closer.