PDA

View Full Version : Horse Apps

Bearhunter
Mar. 25, 2011, 04:54 PM
Do you use any equestrian apps? If so, which one? What do you think is missing in the apps world for equestrians?

FLeckenAwesome
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:15 PM
I just asked my hubby if he could make me one. I want something that will log my "trot sets". Like... a stopwatch that would go, then stop, then go, then stop, but save the whole set. And even tell me my average speed per set. Or total meters.

I know they have stuff kinda like it for running and even biking, but I don't know if it works. I haven't had time to play with it before rides...

They do have an FEI one... that lets you look up substances and tells you whether they are legal or not :)

sanctuary
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:22 PM
I didn't know there were any!

Petstorejunkie
Mar. 25, 2011, 11:29 PM
i'd love a metronome for trot and one for canter
an app that calls tests for you in practice (this could work with the metronome app)

trinityhill
Mar. 26, 2011, 12:39 AM
Still really want an ICE type database app that I can enter all my students contacts and important medical info into than access quickly if I ever needed to. Easier access at shows, hunter paces, etc...

FLeckenAwesome
Mar. 26, 2011, 09:32 PM
hee hee.. Wow.. I am so obsessed!!

I replied (obviously) on this thread already.. but still saw it again and thought "Appies?!" ooohhh... then oh yeah... they mean apps....

ha ha