PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a trainer to help me break pony- BUCKS COUNTY, PA

stockhorselady
Mar. 24, 2011, 01:13 PM
CROSS POST FROM DRESSAGE:

Im looking for a dressage/low lvl jumper trainer who will help me break my two year old, as he turns two and a half to three. So many trainers I know dont want to do it because fear of getting hurt, etc.

Im willing to do most of the riding, but I realize Im not really educated or qualified to do it on my own. Must have a place I can trailer to or board. The farm Im currently at doesnt allow trainers, for insurance/ liability reasons.

Im looking to stay in middle to upper bucks county. I dont necessary need a top level trainer, just one to get me started, who has references and the experience I lack. Im looking to do low level dressage and possibly baby jumpers. He is a very quiet, qh x grade, large pony (about 13.3hh currently.)

Feel free toPM me with names/ numbers etc.

AliO
Mar. 25, 2011, 12:17 PM
Contact Calloway on here, she posts a lot on the around the farm and horse care forums. Shes a breeder in upper bucks, and Im sure she knows someone.

Harold
Mar. 26, 2011, 09:03 AM
Genna Weissner at Park Avenue Stables in Perkasie is petite and a very experienced/kind horseperson and is great with youngsters.

AliO
Mar. 26, 2011, 10:17 AM
Genna is great also.