http://twitter.com/yesimhorseshow

http://twitter.com/2H0T2TR0T

I worry about humanity....

smileyrileyxoxo
Mar. 24, 2011, 12:57 AM
Why would anyone take the time to do that.... Although it is quite funny :D

SnicklefritzG
Mar. 24, 2011, 01:03 AM
It is so over the top that I think it's someone who is poking fun at the show scene...

my_doran
Mar. 24, 2011, 10:12 PM
lol those are quite funny.

GingerJumper
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:37 AM
they're so funny i'm almost wondering if they're for real.... now that would be tragic.

southernbell
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:54 AM
they're so funny i'm almost wondering if they're for real.... now that would be tragic.

I would bet they are real

Tha Ridge
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:55 AM
It's a joke... There are a few other "mock" Twitter accounts in a similar vein—whitegirlproblems, liberalartsgirl, etc.

LexInVA
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:56 AM
They are exaggerations but I have certainly met some people who think and act along those lines. We have a somewhat notorious one here in the DC Metro area.

GingerJumper
Mar. 25, 2011, 10:57 AM
they seem too out there to be real... but it almost makes me wonder lol. However, it does seem seriously stereotyped h/j brat. Some of the nicest riders I know are H/J'ers and I would have heard about through the grapevine if someone like that was running around HITS or WEF lol.

tallygirl
Mar. 25, 2011, 11:50 AM
:lol::lol: it IS funny tho!

theoldgreymare
Mar. 25, 2011, 12:38 PM
Real or not, I love it! Very entertaining.....Reminds me of some of the girls I grew up with in Westchester.

Fun Size
Mar. 27, 2011, 01:15 AM
It was funny for a minute, then I remembered how broke I am right now!

No but really, spoofs like that are pretty funny.

@Tallygirl - I just saw your signature and got it for the first time. I had never ridden in draw reins before, and got the privilege of hacking a friend's eq horse that goes in them...and was in a situation where I needed more leg than with MY lazy butt horse! Pretty funny for me :D they kept saying "more leg, more leg!"