PDA

View Full Version : Hunter;s Moon Long Island

hjeq
Mar. 22, 2011, 07:38 AM
I heard that Pamela Polk, Jeffrey Welles, Tom Wright and Missy Clark are going to be training at Hunter's Moon in Long Island

PonyLady29
Mar. 22, 2011, 08:31 AM
Pamela has been working with Frank all winter so that may be a good chance the others I can't say. I highly doubt Missy will be there she has such a great place in VT.

hjeq
Mar. 22, 2011, 08:33 AM
Apparently Missy is going to train the eq kids at the shows. Frank is going to old salem

BAC
Mar. 22, 2011, 09:42 AM
I saw on another post that those trainers are going to trainer the Hunter's Moon eq people at the shows, not that they were going to be working out of the LI farm. Pamela Polk has worked on LI before, so maybe she will reside at Hunter's Moon.

Phaxxton
Mar. 22, 2011, 09:46 AM
I saw on another post that those trainers are going to trainer the Hunter's Moon eq people at the shows, not that they were going to be working out of the LI farm. Pamela Polk has worked on LI before, so maybe she will reside at Hunter's Moon.

This is what I believe as well, at least as far as Missy is concerned. Missy already has LI eq clients (from other barns, too) that she helps train at certain shows, so this would make the most sense.

JUMPERROUND
Mar. 22, 2011, 10:06 AM
Pamela is from Long Island, so it would be close to home.

BAC
Mar. 22, 2011, 10:16 AM
Just spoke to a friend on LI who says Pamela is definitely going to be based out of Hunter's Moon, and working for the woman who owns the adjoining farm as well.

hjeq
Mar. 22, 2011, 11:12 AM
Yes Pamela will be there, Jeffrey will be there a few days a week and Tom will be on Long Island all summer. Missy will train the eq kids at the big shows, finals and in Florida

Silk
Mar. 22, 2011, 01:55 PM
LOL...so hjeq, you "heard" this? Looks like a good attempt at advertising to me...just sayin' :)

BAC
Mar. 22, 2011, 02:07 PM
LOL...so hjeq, you "heard" this? Looks like a good attempt at advertising to me...just sayin' :)

I was thinking the same thing Silk, it is obvious hjeq has a connection to Hunter's Moon.

lvgirl
Mar. 22, 2011, 02:19 PM
I heard from somebody that used to be at that barn that Frank was going to Old Salem and that Hunter's Moon was getting these trainers in but, the hunter's moon website says nothing about it, nobody here seems to know either so perhaps i'm misinformed

lvgirl
Mar. 22, 2011, 02:20 PM
thought i would get confirmation on this site,,,

S A McKee
Mar. 22, 2011, 07:18 PM
Yes Pamela will be there, Jeffrey will be there a few days a week and Tom will be on Long Island all summer. Missy will train the eq kids at the big shows, finals and in Florida

And what will Tom be doing on Long Island all summer.
Big Eq doesn't exactly fill on Long Island that much and I believe most of the present Hunters Moon eq clients do not reside on Long Island.