PDA

View Full Version : HITS Ocala 2011 -Thoughts?

aband12
Mar. 22, 2011, 12:51 AM
Now that HITS ocala is officially over, what did you guys think of the 2011 circuit? I am curious to see what everyone liked, disliked and what they would like to see for next year. There were many aspects of hits this year that I enjoyed- the VDL auction, all of the grand prixs and the weather: ) Some of the things that I did not like as much were the hunter prixs (they never drew many spectators and were not as fun to watch as the real hunter derbies),the fact that the photographer never put up any pictures online and the people in the food tent could be a little rude sometimes (but I will definitely miss the breakfast burritos!). Overall, I enjoyed the show, and can't wait for next year.

MajfrmNY
Mar. 22, 2011, 03:46 PM
Footing in the grand prix ring sucked as usual, pedestrian,golf cart,horse congestion during the grand prixs(accident waiting to happen),no concessions near the grand prix ring,BORING hunter prixs,overpriced food and seemed like repeat judges (wht is with that).

Great weather,VDL auction was interesting, othere then that same old same old.

supershorty628
Mar. 22, 2011, 04:07 PM
Is the photographer at Ocala ESI? I know they do Saugerties...

MajfrmNY
Mar. 22, 2011, 05:00 PM
It used to be Lilli but she bagged HITS after doing all kinds of freebee photos and it was not appreciated.