PDA

View Full Version : A Bates Eq. Ranking stat I'd love to see.

War Admiral
Mar. 21, 2011, 08:01 PM
This is kind of a spinoff from a convo taking place on FB... But I really do wish somebody would compile statistics on the Bates equitation rankings BY TRAINER. I realize those young enough to actually still be in the eq. (and their trainers) probably "know" this, but wouldn't it be interesting to see it cumulatively, over a period of years?

InWhyCee Redux
Mar. 22, 2011, 12:47 AM
This is kind of a spinoff from a convo taking place on FB... But I really do wish somebody would compile statistics on the Bates equitation rankings BY TRAINER. I realize those young enough to actually still be in the eq. (and their trainers) probably "know" this, but wouldn't it be interesting to see it cumulatively, over a period of years?

They should also list each BNT's monthly training fee and numbers of ribbons earned per dollar spent -- parents need to know these things! ;)

BAC
Mar. 22, 2011, 04:59 PM
They should also list each BNT's monthly training fee and numbers of ribbons earned per dollar spent -- parents need to know these things! ;)

Most parents probably don't want to know how much they spent for those ribbons. :D Most likely enough to buy a second home.

InWhyCee Redux
Mar. 22, 2011, 09:19 PM
Most parents probably don't want to know how much they spent for those ribbons. :D Most likely enough to buy a second home.

I'll bet some of these parents already have a second home in Wellington. ;)

AffirmedHope
Mar. 22, 2011, 11:58 PM
To bad the list is no longer running :no: