PDA

View Full Version : Mikmar Bit Rental?

ParadoxFarm
Mar. 18, 2011, 04:02 PM
I would like to try a Mikmar combination bit without buying it first. I found a place that rents the Myler bits for $5.00 plus shipping for a week. I would love to find somewhere to rent a Mikmar bit before buying. Does anyone know of a place that does this? It's too expensive to try and not like it. Thanks.

STA
Mar. 18, 2011, 04:29 PM
I would like to try a Mikmar combination bit without buying it first. I found a place that rents the Myler bits for $5.00 plus shipping for a week. I would love to find somewhere to rent a Mikmar bit before buying. Does anyone know of a place that does this? It's too expensive to try and not like it. Thanks.

Doesn't the above say, "I found a place that rents the Myler bits for $5.00 plus shipping for a week."? Then you write, "Does anyone know of a place that does this?" It seems you know of a place?????? Does the one business only rent Mylers and not Mikmar? I think I read this incorrectly, sorry.

ParadoxFarm
Mar. 18, 2011, 04:39 PM
Yes, sorry if unclear. I found a place that does Myler but NOT Mikmar. I am looking for Mikmar.

Thanks.

kgro632
Mar. 18, 2011, 05:48 PM
Who rents Mylers?

Jamie2337
Mar. 18, 2011, 07:14 PM
http://www.horse-rider-etc.com/tack/bits/mylerbits.html

tasia
Mar. 18, 2011, 07:41 PM
Who rents Mylers?

Winning Edge Tack Shop in Ocala, FL