PDA

View Full Version : 2'6 packer wanted

janetintx
Mar. 18, 2011, 01:55 PM
Wanted:

SAFE, honest, confidence building horse who knows his job. An easy, point & shoot type. A horse that knows his distances, does not stop or run out. A steady horse that does not require a lot of leg. A horse that will take care of his rider.

A kind soul with show miles. I am an older, timid adult learning to jump and compete at schooling and rated shows. 2’ - 2’6.

A versatile, safe horse that can hack out alone or in company on trails. Virtually ‘bomb proof’.
The ideal horse will be sound & healthy with no vices or maintenance issues. Must pass vet exam. Any warmblood or WB cross.

15.2 -16.2 hands. Black, dark seal brown, liver chestnut/flaxen are favorites.
Something with eye candy!

Ideal age 8-13 years. Will consider > 13 with clean x-rays.

I have excellent references as to a very responsible & loving home. Will continue lessons with trainer.

If you have a sweet, packer horse priced to sell, please contact me. Your horse will be very well cared for and have a wonderful home.
Also, prefer a private treaty. Ideally, someone who loves her horse and is going away to college and needs to find an exceptional home. I am picky, though I keep my pets for life. Thank you for your consideration.