PDA

View Full Version : Omnibus..anybody??? I know I got one last year..

2ndyrgal
Mar. 3, 2011, 08:12 AM
But I have no idea from whom. USDF says it wasn't from them. And of course, I can't find it. I'm in Kentucky if that helps, maybe is was Mid South???
Help, I need to start planning my Spring and summer.

Ginger
Mar. 3, 2011, 08:41 AM
It was probably from Region 2. They have a calendar on their website: http://www.usdfregion2.org/. Locally, KDA and MSEDA have calendars as well.

GimmeQs
Mar. 3, 2011, 11:06 PM
Since this is a recent thread I'm not going to bother starting a brand new one...

Does one typically receive a USDF regional omnibus in addition to their GMO omnibus? For example, I got my NEDA omnibus but a friend mentioned that there are probably more recognized shows then what is listed there, and to check the Region 8 omnibus. I'm a USDF member but I haven't received that yet....do I have to request it?

New to recognized shows.... thanks!

Janet
Mar. 3, 2011, 11:34 PM
Around here you have to specifically request it and, I think, pay for it.

Lovinglife5757
Mar. 4, 2011, 06:58 AM
Around here you have to specifically request it and, I think, pay for it.

Yep, in Region 1 you definitely have to pay for it. Not too onerous, though. This year's omnibus is $15.

GallantGesture
Mar. 4, 2011, 08:49 PM
I got the Region 2&4 omnibus in the mail today. I didn't order it separately, it just came with my membership.

Wayside
Mar. 4, 2011, 11:51 PM
I just got mine, and I'm in a GMO in Region 2.

2ndyrgal
Mar. 5, 2011, 10:58 AM
Do I have to join the KDA? Because I think that I did last year. I'm going to renew right now.