PDA

View Full Version : ELT Dressage coat on Smartpak.com

ArabDiva
Feb. 25, 2011, 02:38 PM
Anybody have it? How do you like it? What is the fit like?

http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=8347&cm_vc=Search

aspafan
Feb. 25, 2011, 09:29 PM
Not sure about the brand, but it looks a lot like the coat I bought my 15yr old daughter last season. Price point definitely the same and it's also 100% poly. Runs small so size up if you don't like your coat to be too fitted. Definitely has some stretch and give, so if you like fitted it will move with you. Washed fine and looked great while she was in the sadddle. Runs a bit long, and I know the trend is towards the shorter coats. For me it was all about price...wanted her to look good, but didn't want to worry about lost $$ when she outgrew.

netg
Feb. 25, 2011, 10:16 PM
I have it. Haven't shown in it yet, but it fits me nicely. It fits my trainer who is about the same size, but with tiny waist/more hips even better. I think if you're fairly straight through your torso it'll probably not be overly flattering. It's pretty lightweight/thin which is why I bought it in large part. I don't have it here or I'd check the size and compare typical to what would normally fit me - I bought it at a brick and mortar shop, and it was their last one - and fit me.