PDA

View Full Version : Computer people - help! Proof that I ride spin-off

Huntertwo
Feb. 21, 2011, 08:42 PM
Why are my pictures doing this?? :confused:

I have a Photobucket account, yet lately when I plug my camera into the hard drive to up load the photos into Photobucket, they automatically go into my "PMB" - Picture motion Browser?????

What am I doing wrong?

I'd like to take photos of our snow cover trail rides, and post them.
BTW- I am not computer savvy.;)

PRS
Feb. 22, 2011, 01:48 PM
Sometimes your computer thinks it is smarter than you are and tries to assume it knows what you want to do. Try logging on to your photobucket account and uploading from there. When it asks to browse to your pictures you can open your device from there and retrieve the pictures to upload them. Your camera should show up on your computer folder tree. Right under the C:\ drive, it should say something like removable drive (camera name)

LexInVA
Feb. 22, 2011, 04:17 PM
Why are my pictures doing this?? :confused:

I have a Photobucket account, yet lately when I plug my camera into the hard drive to up load the photos into Photobucket, they automatically go into my "PMB" - Picture motion Browser?????

What am I doing wrong?

I'd like to take photos of our snow cover trail rides, and post them.
BTW- I am not computer savvy.;)

Your computer is set to activate a photo editing/organizing application when it detects removable media (or your camera in this case) with photos. It's normal because people usually upload their photos from a computer after copying them from a camera or memory card. Such programs either come installed on your computer or they come on a CD of software that is packaged with your camera, in this case, a Sony Cybershot. Just uninstall the program if you don't actually use it. It's probably redundant since you don't seem to know much about it.

Huntertwo
Feb. 24, 2011, 01:47 PM
Thank you! :)
Yes, I have a Sony Cybershot and finally were able to upload them to Photobucket again. :yes:

cloudyandcallie
Feb. 24, 2011, 01:53 PM
Make sure you take a picture of at least one horse running loose while you are trail riding so that everyone can start a trainwreck!:lol:

Huntertwo
Feb. 24, 2011, 04:19 PM
Can't do. Have only 1 horse...
Would a loose squirrel qualify? ;)