PDA

View Full Version : looking for a small kid safe Trail horse- NC

IrishKharma
Feb. 21, 2011, 03:29 PM
Looking for a safe, short (13-14.3) safe kids horse for trails, ponying, and all around family pet. Needs to be quiet, even though I have arabs, I am preferring a colder-blooded steady steed. Older is fine, as long as "servicably" sound- husband is a vet and can maintain it. Located in NC. Willing to travel to SC or VA for right horse.
Small budget, no 10K ponies need to apply : )

Please send a PM or email to sfeatherstone@windstream.net

jeano
Feb. 22, 2011, 09:20 AM
I'll refer you to the non advertising on the forums rule.

IrishKharma
Feb. 23, 2011, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure I understand. I am not selling anything, I am looking to purchase a pony/horse for my children. I asked for PMs or emails.

jlrcoats
Feb. 24, 2011, 09:31 AM
Yeah I was a little confused by this one also........

Huntertwo
Feb. 24, 2011, 01:55 PM
Do you have any stables in your area that offer trail rides and possibly willing to sell a seasoned veteran?

I am a little partial ;), but POA's make great kid (and adult) mounts. Level headed and calm.

Good luck in your search. :)

analise
Feb. 24, 2011, 06:44 PM
They're probably commenting about the "advertising' thing because the forums have a "horse wanted" classifieds section here (that you have to pay to post in).

Of course, many folks also post in the Giveaways section what they're looking for, so you might try there!

jeano
Feb. 25, 2011, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure I understand. I am not selling anything, I am looking to purchase a pony/horse for my children. I asked for PMs or emails.

Understood, but your first post said nothing about pms or emails. And the rules as I read them clearly state posts about specific horses WANTED, as well as those for sale, do not belong in the forums. Could be I am completely totally wrong in my intrepretation. Carry on and good luck in your search, I have not bothered to report the thread to the mods....