PDA

View Full Version : The SRS in H20?

swgarasu
Feb. 18, 2011, 11:44 AM
The fish make it look so easy....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mundo/noticias/2011/02/110217_video_china_peces_nado_sincronizado_np.shtm l

rebeginner
Feb. 18, 2011, 01:36 PM
"Those are not the droids you're looking for. Move along."

I don't know which was more attractive, the fish or her dancing hands. Hula hands aren't so valued when they're holding reins.

Velvet
Feb. 18, 2011, 01:52 PM
"Those are not the droids you're looking for. Move along."

ROTFLOL Dang, I just spewed water all over my keyboard and monitor when I read that one. :lol:

MelantheLLC
Feb. 18, 2011, 01:53 PM
Nice flexion.

netg
Feb. 18, 2011, 02:19 PM
Did anyone else read the blurb about it? I'm just having trouble believing animal rights groups are up in arms over synchronized swimming fish...

Velvet
Feb. 18, 2011, 04:29 PM
I'm guessing those fish weren't even alive. Weighted and magnets is probably the way they did that.

Some parts of China have people who think it's okay to eat a fish that is still alive, has it's body partially cooked, and then bring it to the table (still gasping and in pain, mind you) and eat it while it's alive. Don't believe me? You can see it online any time you want. They consider it a delicacy.

merrygoround
Feb. 18, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm guessing those fish weren't even alive. Weighted and magnets is probably the way they did that.

Some parts of China have people who think it's okay to eat a fish that is still alive, has it's body partially cooked, and then bring it to the table (still gasping and in pain, mind you) and eat it while it's alive. Don't believe me? You can see it online any time you want. They consider it a delicacy.

That could put me off food for a month.

:sigh: It could but it won't!