PDA

View Full Version : Isabell Werth and Wolfram Wittig

Velvet
Feb. 15, 2011, 10:19 AM
Just read this on Eurodressage: http://www.eurodressage.com/equestrian/2011/02/15/isabell-werth-and-wolfram-wittig-go-separate-ways

Funny, we have no idea what happened, and I'm sure people will speculate and create very negative reasons, but it made me wonder if it was some very benign reason. I mean, Isabell has been at this a LONG time. Maybe she wanted something different? A new voice? Nothing against Wittig, just time to move on and change things up a bit?

I know that sometimes you can be successful with one trainer/coach, but you end up feeling like there are other things you want out of the lessons and relationship that are just not happening. And being professional, you move on and realize it's not really anything to do with the coach, it's you and you need to move on down the road. The thing that often sucks in those situations is when the coach becomes offended. Seems to me, in this one, no matter what the reason, they're being professional. So nice to see that.

Equibrit
Feb. 15, 2011, 10:42 AM
It read to me that Wittig decided to leave for personal reasons. Why make anything more of it ?

Velvet
Feb. 15, 2011, 11:07 AM
It read to me that Wittig decided to leave for personal reasons. Why make anything more of it ?

:rolleyes: