PDA

View Full Version : Cordia Pearson - Saddle Fitter

Just Not Native
Feb. 9, 2011, 09:36 PM
Has anyone used her services?
Please feel free to PM me if you like.

Lucky Girl
Feb. 20, 2012, 05:00 PM
I would also like to know if anyone has any experience w/ Cordia where fitting is concerned. Thanks!

PM me if you prefer.

FlashGordon
Feb. 20, 2012, 05:03 PM
Yes, I have been corresponding with her in regards to my mare. I did the wither tracings per her specs and sent them to her.... also emailed photos of my mare and filled out her questionnaire.

She narrowed it down to three options based on my information.

I found her to be responsive, pleasant and easy to deal with. Didn't try to upsell me, or push me, either which was nice. And with a hard-to-fit Morgan mare, I appreciated her knowledge of the breed and its needs.

Imabelopin
Feb. 21, 2012, 12:25 PM
I worked with Cordia this last fall after my 6 year old QH outgrew his saddle. I was really impressed with her. I live relatively local to her and she was able to come out and physically fit my horse.

I told her that he had outgrown his saddle and that another border at our barn had a saddle for sale that I wanted her to check the fit of. She checked it for fit and said it fit really well. That was in October, and I've been riding all winter in it and I have to say there has been no sign of soreness in my guy's back.

From a business end she was also very professional. I had told her that I thought the for sale saddle in question fit him well and when she agreed, she offered to come out and fit him for a new dressage saddle for free (I was looking at Western saddles at the time) as she felt she hadn't really had to to anything on this trip. She was also able to come out to fit him within a week or so of my initial contact with her. To my mind having her fit my horse was well worth it.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like any more details.

SendenHorse
Feb. 21, 2012, 02:36 PM
Highly recommend. A little hard to get ahold of this year. very happy with my saddle and service