PDA

View Full Version : Shadbelly - WHERE

Moody Mare
Feb. 8, 2011, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know of a store in MD or VA that has a nice assortment of tailcoats? We are mainly interested in Kentucky, Pikeur and Golden Dress.

Help! :-)

dressagediosa
Feb. 8, 2011, 04:42 PM
Actual shops? Nothing in NoVA, though I think Saddlery Liquidators in Haymarket has a small selection. Can you order some from an online retailer and return the ones you don't like?

Golden Dress is going out of business, by the way. :( I LOVE their breeches.

I'd add RJ Classics to your list - WONDERFUL coats, stretchy, great fit, and $300. Love mine!

suzy
Feb. 9, 2011, 08:32 AM
Golden Dress is going out of business, by the way. :( I LOVE their breeches.

Aaaaah (pained scream). Please say it ain't so! Any idea how/where they will be clearing out their inventory?

dressagediosa
Feb. 9, 2011, 11:37 AM
I know! I'm down in FL for the winter, and Charlie at Euroamerican had them all on sale at the last show.

wonderfilly
Apr. 17, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hi there - Golden Dress is now available in the USA as Select Dress and is still distributed by KL Select. The breeches are the EXACT same patterns and Schoeller material from Switzerland. Select Dress will offer the popular Champion 3 (midrise style) full seat and kneepatch, and the Aachen (wide waistband, midrise) in both full seat and kneepatch.

Please call KL Select or your local tack shop to get the new Select Dress. The first arrival of Select Dress in the USA is May 1st and most of the big stores have pending orders nation-wide.

So no worries, we're still here - just a new name :) Happy Trials!

n2dressage
Apr. 17, 2011, 04:34 PM
I know where you can get a new with tags RJ Classics Shad for a good price :winkgrin: