PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Flourian?

Bethe Mounce
Feb. 1, 2011, 11:09 AM
The Italian dressage horse, Flourian, ridden by Pierluigi "Piero" Sangiorgi, is rumored to have been sold to an American. Flourians' breeder, Susanna Rosanova, is a dear friend of mine, we grew up riding together in Naples, Italy. She follows the careers of her foals. There have been differing stories as to where Flourian is. One says he is in Denmark waiting to be sold, one says he stayed in Lexington after the WEG and was sold to an American, one says he has been injured and is recovering from that injury somewhere in Europe. I wondered if anyone here knows where he is, has he been sold and to whom? Susi and I have been scratching our heads, wondering why, if he has been sold, this is such a secret?

canyonoak
Feb. 1, 2011, 01:00 PM
The horse injured at WEG was part of the Italian EVENTING team-- Juan Carlos Garcia's Iman du Golfe -- Juan Carlos Garcia's Iman du Golfe
he just flew home recently.

Bethe Mounce
Feb. 1, 2011, 04:48 PM
The horse injured at WEG was part of the Italian EVENTING team-- Juan Carlos Garcia's Iman du Golfe -- Juan Carlos Garcia's Iman du Golfe
he just flew home recently.

Yes, I knew about the eventing horse. This is a dressage horse. The word I recently got is that Flourian is in Canada...his breeder just wants to know where he is and who bought him as she follows all her foals' careers...

canyonoak
Feb. 1, 2011, 06:02 PM
<< knew about the eventing horse. This is a dressage horse.>>

Aha.
In that case--I have no idea.

COLORADO
Feb. 1, 2011, 08:01 PM
Deleted... posted wrong horse info. :eek:

Carli
Feb. 1, 2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.canadianwarmbloods.com/stalliondetail.php?horseid=1000160

Incorrect spelling. Also, this is not a dressage horse, but, rather, a show jumper.

COLORADO
Feb. 1, 2011, 08:26 PM
Incorrect spelling. Also, this is not a dressage horse, but, rather, a show jumper.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have deleted my post. :)

mnjkilpe
Feb. 26, 2011, 01:35 PM
Flourian was recently sold to Finland. He is now ridden by Kikka Suomio. They just scored 60,2% in their first GP this weekend.