PDA

View Full Version : For pony lovers and flashy dressage, I want to introduce my new project (videos)

mademoiselle
Jan. 31, 2011, 09:49 PM
I love riding ponies. I just started to ride and show this pony mare. She is awesome and very fun.

She has done 2 seasons of eventing and we are trying to see how far she will go in dressage.

What do you think ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrQ-0bnhoSM&feature=player_profilepage

KrazyTBMare
Jan. 31, 2011, 09:52 PM
I love her butt cheeks! <3

PiaffePlease
Jan. 31, 2011, 10:04 PM
so cute!! I have a soft spot for ponies but a REALLY soft spot for spotted ponies. I bet she is a cute jumper too!

Justmyluck
Jan. 31, 2011, 10:46 PM
I love her butt cheeks! <3

I was confused by this until I actually watched the video. I wonder if I could put some spots on my boys bottom? =D

Clever Pony
Jan. 31, 2011, 11:05 PM
She's cute! How big is she?

I'm current attempting dressage with my medium. We've only had a few lessons so far (first due to my own health problems, then hers!) but its very addicting!

Make sure you post updates of your progress. I'd like to follow along as inspiration to keep going.

Luvthespots
Jan. 31, 2011, 11:39 PM
She is too cute!

mickeydoodle
Feb. 1, 2011, 12:28 AM
She is cute- she is a nice lower level dressage horse. If she jumps well, you can probably event training/prelim. Nice steady in the contact, her limitations will be her gaits in dressage. Looks very calm an safe.

mbm
Feb. 1, 2011, 01:47 AM
love her! very willing and very steady test. looks to have super ridability.

this is the kind of pony that will go as far as the rider can take it dressage wise.... :)

FlightCheck
Feb. 1, 2011, 08:17 AM
Love it- glad to see that someone is taking the time to correctly ride Ms. Bailey.

BTW- your phone message to me came out all garbled - PM me, or text pls.

scubed
Feb. 1, 2011, 09:33 AM
Very cute. We know I have a soft spot for the small spotted ones :D

EventingDreams
Feb. 1, 2011, 12:50 PM
Aww look, another one just your size!:) She's very cute, but I must say I especially enjoyed the contrast when I then watched a video of you on Wombat. I now know what you would look like on Keyster! Nice mare too, too bad it's a girl;)

dghunter
Feb. 1, 2011, 01:05 PM
She's so cute! I love ponies :yes:

SunsAfire
Feb. 14, 2011, 10:35 PM
Love her! So cute.

Somermist
Feb. 14, 2011, 10:55 PM
What a cute girl, very nice mover. Good luck.:D

Bethe Mounce
Feb. 14, 2011, 11:10 PM
What an adorable pair..nice mover, put the time in and I think there's a journey ahead! How I would love to have this pony!!!!!!!!! I have one, a medium, the pony from hell, but ya know, I would not have him any other way! "the closer to the ground, the closer to the devil" is his mantra! ;-)

mademoiselle
Feb. 15, 2011, 08:13 AM
well, she is for sale ... So, somebody is going to be lucky and have a lot of fun, but in the meantime, I'm having a blast. Her lateral work is impressive. I might try to play at 2nd level soon.

GingerJumper
Feb. 15, 2011, 08:30 AM
I WANT THE PONY!!!! but sadly i need another horse like i need a hole in the head. *pouts in corner* i love the spots too, almost the same pattern as my big guy...

leilatigress
Feb. 15, 2011, 08:37 AM
Love the pony very very cute! What jacket are you wearing by chance I love it!

mademoiselle
Feb. 15, 2011, 01:47 PM
Love the pony very very cute! What jacket are you wearing by chance I love it!

I love my jacket too:winkgrin: It's custom from www.mobilehorsesupply.com (http://www.mobilehorsesupply.com)
Jo can get you any color for the collar, the piping and the lining. Mine is a very dark navy, with baby blue collar and lining, cream piping on the sleeves and the waist.
They are very light, easy to care for and not too pricey.