PDA

View Full Version : Totilas is a daddy see the pics

Sprouty
Jan. 24, 2011, 06:11 AM
Congrates Totilas on become a dad

http://www.horseandcountry.tv/news/2011/01/24/totilas-first-foal-born-click-photos

Very cute baby Guinevere

leilatigress
Jan. 24, 2011, 11:52 AM
Eh, I know I should be impressed but I'm not. (Not really a foal person either.) Course none of the pics so far have shows the sides. The angle on that pic makes it look like she has HUGE ears though I do like the long eye lashes. She's also the wrong color to get any excitement from me. Get a great show record and I'll forgive the fact she's a bay. Till then grats on being famous kiddo now go take a nap and be a foal.

I do love the look on Edward's face and the fact he was one of the first at the clinic. I wish that little foal all the best and hope she has a fantastic life.

EasyStreet
Jan. 24, 2011, 12:02 PM
You know the rule of thumb with foals,...you should only look at them at 3 days, 3 weeks, 3months and3 yrs. I think she's cute...One thing for sure, she sure has some pretty bib horseshoes to fill!!;)

Valentina_32926
Jan. 24, 2011, 12:18 PM
Cute and love the ClaveCimbal bloodlines - baby should be able to move!

Oberon13
Jan. 24, 2011, 03:16 PM
I loved the picture of Gal with the baby. Kind of made me sad...

Foals (like most baby animals) are always adorably cute...not that that says anything for how she'll look or perform...but for now, I love her!

Pommederue
Jan. 24, 2011, 09:13 PM
Why does it say Totilas' 'first' offspring? I thought he was bred before he was famous?
Very cute foal. I want one!

Bugs-n-Frodo
Jan. 24, 2011, 10:43 PM
Well, if nobody else wants her, I'll take her! LOL She is adorable. Babies take a little while to unfold, this one is no different. Color does not even register to me either. We'll see how she does. I know she already has a bunch of critics lined up to give an opinion. For the filly's sake, I hope she can live up to them, but, like I said, if she can't, I'll take her. :yes:;)

KrazyTBMare
Jan. 24, 2011, 11:37 PM
Odd, when I opened that page, a second browser opened and was pretending that I all of a sudden had a virus and needed to click some button to fix it. Ive seen it before (its a phishing type thing) so just closed it. But just FYI.

belambi
Jan. 25, 2011, 03:46 AM
Biological dam can be viewed half way down this page

http://www.dressuurstalhulsman.nl/uk/news.html

suzy
Jan. 25, 2011, 09:52 AM
Get in line Bugs-N-Frodo! LOL. She's adorable and can come live with me any time.

ridealot
Jan. 25, 2011, 07:46 PM
Very Nice!!! I want one :)

Plumcreek
Jan. 26, 2011, 12:41 AM
She has Totilas' same good face swirl which means she should have his good disposition.

ttino101
Jan. 26, 2011, 08:15 PM
She is ADORABLE!!!

Sprouty
Jan. 31, 2011, 10:36 AM
Why does it say Totilas' 'first' offspring? I thought he was bred before he was famous?
Very cute foal. I want one!

Pretty sure that this is his first but would love to be proved wrong

classicsporthorses
Jan. 31, 2011, 07:29 PM
OMG! Except for the coloring, she's the spitting image of one of my babies, now a coming 2 year old. Completely different breeding but it's uncanny. Mine is a bay. Dutch on Dutch basically

dressurpferd01
Jan. 31, 2011, 07:57 PM
Eh, I know I should be impressed but I'm not. (Not really a foal person either.) Course none of the pics so far have shows the sides. The angle on that pic makes it look like she has HUGE ears though I do like the long eye lashes. She's also the wrong color to get any excitement from me. Get a great show record and I'll forgive the fact she's a bay. Till then grats on being famous kiddo now go take a nap and be a foal.

I do love the look on Edward's face and the fact he was one of the first at the clinic. I wish that little foal all the best and hope she has a fantastic life.

Blasphemy! :lol: How can you not love foals? Honest question. They're the cutest damn things.