PDA

View Full Version : Schokemohle bridles? And buying from them

OneFineMess
Jan. 23, 2011, 08:45 PM
Does anyone have a schockemohle bridle who can comment on the quaility of the leather and workmanship? Looking for a double, the Cadillac model looks nice to me.

Any have any experience ordering from them (I'm in Canada)? They seem to have pretty good prices, even in the event I may have to pay duty/customs. Petrie Olympic boots work
out to about $415 from them!

Moogles
Jan. 23, 2011, 09:46 PM
I have a Malmo P bridle. Quality seems pretty good so far, but have not used it much. I got it from Equestrian factory outlet, so I didn't order from them directly.

alto
Jan. 24, 2011, 12:17 AM
EFO has had them in stock - very nice & great price; last shipment included some Cavallo bridles which are also lovely.

Foxtrot's
Jan. 24, 2011, 12:32 AM
Equstrian Factory Outlet - there is a chain of them across Canada :)

Ibex
Jan. 24, 2011, 12:34 AM
I have a jumper bridle from them (purchased at EFO). I'm a bit underwhelmed. They're "ok"...

CZF
Jan. 24, 2011, 09:59 AM
I got mine from EFO as well, and I'm very happy with it. I bought a couple of them actually, two doubles and a snaffle.

Leather is nice and soft, and they were such a great price. I might get another snaffle so I can have one for schooling and one for showing.

The owner of the Hockley Valley location (name escapes me) said he's going on a buying trip in Feb, he said to check back mid month to see what he's getting.

I've been using mine for about six months and it looks as good as the day I bought it, no issues with stitching or with the leather, or tanning.