PDA

View Full Version : N3D

GiGi
Jan. 23, 2011, 02:36 PM
I read some info on another thread that I just can't find now. I went to the Southern Eights Farm website but it didn't have any info on it. Anyone know anything about the KY one mentioned? There are several of us here in Georgia who are totally on board for doing one this year just need info so we can plan and get to learning in detail about a 3 day.

saje
Jan. 23, 2011, 03:32 PM
Can't find anything for this year, but from last year's GMHA Omnibus there's this for qualifications:

Horse and Rider must be registered members of USEA. Horses and riders must have competed in four sanctioned Training or Novice level Horse Trials; two events must have been as a combination for Novice, one for Training.

At each event the rider, or horse, or combination must have completed the entire trials with not more than 50 penalty points in dressage, no cross-country jump penalties and not more than 36 points time penalties on cross country, and not more than 16 penalties at obstacles in show jumping. Junior division competitors will be placed on teams.

LAZ
Jan. 23, 2011, 06:10 PM
I don't know about one in KY (I'll ask Mary when I see her in a few weeks), but I am pretty sure we are adding one to our T3DE the first weekend in June at IEA (Edinburgh, IN).

The board has voted yes, I'll run it, the only thing we have left to figure out is logistics on how to run the HT's to best fit in the normal number of enties.

GiGi
Jan. 24, 2011, 08:13 AM
Thank you both!