PDA

View Full Version : Sporting Days Training in March?

kiwifruit
Jan. 21, 2011, 03:13 PM
Hey

I'm just about to drop the entry for Sporting Days into the mail but I'm torn between novice and training and wondered if there was a big difference between the courses. Is it a max course? Lots of technical stuff at training? Love to hear thoughts.

Thanks

ThirdCharm
Jan. 21, 2011, 10:20 PM
Yes, pretty fair difference between N and T but I think the T is a good move-up, not max but asks questions. There is usually a trakehner, a bending line, a half coffin, a corner, a pretty skinny fence after the water.... there is another thread about the February sporting days if you look... courses are usually the same.

jennifer

FLeckenAwesome
Jan. 21, 2011, 11:24 PM
I always go to www.hoofclix.com and look at the pictures. You can usually figure out which one is what course and get an idea.

wildlifer
Jan. 22, 2011, 11:15 PM
I just saw that one of the events at The Fork was just cancelled? Not sure if it's a different one?

ThirdCharm
Jan. 23, 2011, 12:53 AM
The Fork in Norwood, NC, BN-T, shows as cancelled on the USEA omnibus. Jeez.

Jennifer

Eventcrazy
Jan. 23, 2011, 12:56 AM
Sporting day’s is a great move up course. Novice there is small and training is tech but not really big. Have fun!

Eventcrazy
Jan. 23, 2011, 12:57 AM
The last link for my pics you can find a pic of every jump on there training course for 08. Hope that helps.

wildlifer
Jan. 23, 2011, 10:25 AM
The Fork in Norwood, NC, BN-T, shows as cancelled on the USEA omnibus. Jeez.

Jennifer

It looks like Lumber River in June is also cancelled, but the note on the listing says "will not run under recognition." Does this just mean it will run as unrec, but not run at all? :confused: