View Full Version : Mouthpeice that is similar to French Link but longer. Can you help me with the name??

Jan. 20, 2011, 09:32 PM
I'm looking for the name of a mouthpiece that is very similar to the french link but is slightly longer in size.

Jan. 20, 2011, 09:33 PM
Dr. Bristol?

Jan. 20, 2011, 09:36 PM
Dr. Bristol is actually at a different angle than the French link. I am not sure there is a different name for a longer one. Wouldn't it still be a French link?

Jan. 20, 2011, 09:59 PM
I'd still call it a French link.

Jan. 20, 2011, 10:04 PM
See I wasn't exactly sure about this either because I know for sure it is not a Dr. Bristol and its listed as a French Link, and because I was in school my dad went into Dover, and asked them about it and he cant remember the name but said it started with an H-and ended in -heimer or a similar sound.

Jan. 20, 2011, 10:43 PM
Possibly Herm-Sprenger.

But that is a maunfacturer, not a specific bit.