PDA

View Full Version : Bartville Harness hours?

pattnic
Jan. 20, 2011, 11:31 AM
May have an opportunity to go to the store... anyone know their hours (specifically Saturday)?

Thanks!

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 20, 2011, 12:02 PM
I don't know their exact hours off the top of my head but would expect them to be open from around 9am-4pm. I know they are not open on Sunday.

They may be open a bit earlier/later...I think I was surprised how late they were open last time I actually looked at the hours but I usually go there mid day....

kcmel
Jan. 20, 2011, 12:16 PM
Don't go there too late. I was there once getting ready to leave just as they were closing and some pushy "city" types showed up. The poor amish guy kept trying to tell them he was closing that it was time for his dinner, but they wouldn't leave. I couldn't believe how rude they were!

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 20, 2011, 12:20 PM
Don't go there too late. I was there once getting ready to leave just as they were closing and some pushy "city" types showed up. The poor amish guy kept trying to tell them he was closing that it was time for his dinner, but they wouldn't leave. I couldn't believe how rude they were!

I agree...I would assume they close at 4pm but you don't want to get there at closing. Assume that they need to LEAVE at their closing time. If you plan on late morning or mid day you will be fine.

Langfuhr
Jan. 20, 2011, 10:15 PM
Speaking of, what is their actual address? Ive sent a catalog request with a SASE and $5 to 156 Highland Rd. and it came back as undeliverable/unable to forward. Is it the Noble Rd?

MotherofanEventer
Feb. 8, 2011, 10:02 AM
Speaking of, what is their actual address? Ive sent a catalog request with a SASE and $5 to 156 Highland Rd. and it came back as undeliverable/unable to forward. Is it the Noble Rd?

Their address is: 1243 Noble Rd, Christiana, PA 17509

I just called and placed an order with them this morning and inquired about a 2011 catalog. He said they will have them ready very soon and be mailing them out hopefully by the end of the month.