PDA

View Full Version : Goode Rider Breeches

Dappled Grey
Jan. 20, 2011, 12:04 AM
Does anyone have the Goode Rider Premier or Elite Rider breeches? I have several pairs of their denim and love them. Thoughts or experiences?

Bogey2
Jan. 20, 2011, 06:33 AM
sneaky advertising? LOL

SillyHorse
Jan. 20, 2011, 08:42 AM
Yeah, very clever. :rolleyes: You need thoughts and experiences on breeches that you say you have and love? What, do you need our approval?

Dappled Grey
Jan. 20, 2011, 09:58 AM
Not sneaky advertising, though I have seen what I thought was that on these forums too so I understand the suspicion.

Maybe my post wasn't clear. I have several (2) pairs of Goode Rider denim breeches and am looking at their non-denim - one is called Premier Rider and one is called Elite Rider. My local tack store only carries the denim so I was wondering if anyone had experience with them (fit, quality of fabric, comfort, durability) before I forked out 175 online.

http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=14500/1553.0.23069.0.0.0.0

http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=14100/1553.0.23069.0.0.0.0

IrishDeclan
Jan. 20, 2011, 12:42 PM
I have a pair of the Goode Rider Premier breeches and love them!! I event and bought a pair to use for showjumping. The cut is super flattering, and I love the piping details. The only thing I wish was a little different is the amount of stretch they have. Definitely not as stretchy as some other brands. I find that the Goode Rider breeches run a bit small, but they're so cute that I just suck it up and get the next size up. ;-)

Dappled Grey
Jan. 20, 2011, 01:23 PM
Hmm I was wondering about stretch - thanks. I have and old hip injury and stretchiness really helps alleviate pain. The denim ones are quite stretchy and have become my go-to for that reason but they are too casual for some situations. In general, I think their styles are really cute and am definitely thinking about giving these a try.

Thanks for the feedback!