PDA

View Full Version : Size 24'ers

kkindley
Jan. 18, 2011, 09:18 PM
So TOTD had the ROMFH Nordic Winter Breech the other day. I THINK they may be similar to the GD's I have but can't find anywhere! I was super excited for the wonderful price and went to buy and sigh... smallest size was a 26. So I went to their website, and that's the smallest size they have in anything. :( I filled out their contact form and asked if they were planning on ever carrying it in a size 24. They promptly replied saying no, there didn't seem to be any interest in a size 24, and that actually, I was the first person to contac them about wanting a size 24 and that if there ever was enough interest expressed, that they would add it. I ran into this with a pair of Softshell Dover winter breeches. Smallest was a 26. So I KNOW there are plenty of others out there. Anyone else get frustrated by the lack of selection in the small sizes?

P.S.
Feel free to contact ROMFH about adding a size 24 :D

wookie
Jan. 19, 2011, 03:41 AM
i am a 24...and it bites that many don't supply that.
but it is that way with all clothing for people our size.

scubed
Jan. 19, 2011, 10:51 AM
And not to hijack, but I wish more companies would make winter weight breeches in a show-acceptable color. For those winter schooling shows and events in Aiken in February/March, I want my warm breeches.

Try the Irideon in x-small. They fit well for my friend who is a 22/24. She can also wear the child large size in the irideon. I am a 26 and wear the small, not the x-small.

WishIWereRiding
Jan. 19, 2011, 11:14 AM
Romfh runs kind of small, so you probably could have bought the 26.

JFCeventer
Jan. 19, 2011, 11:44 AM
Yes I have the same problem! Except I am a 22, which is even harder to find :no: I have resorted to buying kids sizes in the past but they end up being too short, fit funny, and they don't have a large selection that aren't hot pink with polka dots or something like that :lol:

Most of the 22s I find in womens breeches are tights but I take what I can get! :D

kkindley
Jan. 19, 2011, 12:06 PM
yes! I agree with the colors too! I bought a pair of tuff riders from Dover in tan. They are okay... my grippy saddle tends to pull them up. My favorite winter breeches are GD's that are bright blue! Pretty but not for a show. I'd want to try on a pir of the ROMFH's before going up a size. And unfortunately, as I said in the tack shop thread, they are hard to find locally. So for mailorder, I'd hate to guess.