PDA

View Full Version : Jane Savoie DVD share

Chic Hunter
Jan. 18, 2011, 11:34 AM
Would anyone be willing to share their Jane Savoie Freedom from Fear DVD series with me for a few weeks.I will pay postage and Ins both ways and supply uou with all personal info.

Chic Hunter
Mar. 5, 2011, 11:05 PM
BUMP My friend / neighbor are both coming back from rather bad accidents and think a viewing of these dvd's may help relaxing and confidence. I would be happy to make a sec deposit and do them 1 by 1.

carolprudm
Mar. 6, 2011, 07:49 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220748287702&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

BoyleHeightsKid
Mar. 7, 2011, 11:15 AM
Her stuff is so great that most people don't want to part with it for fear of not getting it back!

springplainsfarm
Mar. 7, 2011, 08:25 PM
I just discovered Giddy Up Flix from another post.

It is Netflix for horse people and they might have it.

I just joined and received my 1st video today.

cu.at.x
Mar. 9, 2011, 04:21 AM
I could really use this as I struggle with timidity. One too many painful falls and one that resulted in a concussion with migraines for weeks. Anyway. Initially I bulked at the price ($150 on eBay.) It wouldn't be such a big deal if I actually had a job...that's another story. Then I realized Jane's stuff is always in such high demand, I could always resell it at a later time. I'm debating if I should bid on the auction posted here or wait awhile.. there's another one that was just posted on eBay.

Arizona DQ
Mar. 10, 2011, 02:41 PM
I could really use this as I struggle with timidity. One too many painful falls and one that resulted in a concussion with migraines for weeks. Anyway. Initially I bulked at the price ($150 on eBay.) It wouldn't be such a big deal if I actually had a job...that's another story. Then I realized Jane's stuff is always in such high demand, I could always resell it at a later time. I'm debating if I should bid on the auction posted here or wait awhile.. there's another one that was just posted on eBay.

It will not lose it's value so go ahead and buy it, you can always sell it again, but I WARN you, you may just want to keep it! :eek: