PDA

View Full Version : Area VII meeting - Boyd Martin Clinic!

lurker
Jan. 14, 2011, 10:01 PM
Ok. So we have Boyd Martin coming to give a clinic after our Area VII meeting. He will first be the keynote speaker and then - Ooh la la! Comments from all on those that have done clinics with him before. What to expect etc. I am at the end of the day so I hope he won't be too hung over and be too tired! Should I offer him some french cheese? :o)

PuraVidaEventing
Jan. 14, 2011, 10:51 PM
Never done a clinic with him but I am SO jealous you'll be at the meeting! I can't make it down sadly :( Have fun!!!! And let us (me :P ) know how his speech and the clinic goes!!!

lurker
Jan. 14, 2011, 11:04 PM
I will! I am super excited. Not just because I respect his riding ability! (Ahem. I am VERY happily married with 2 kids.) I have heard he is very good and I do read his blog. Thank you EN! He seems very fun but also very good at getting across what he wants you to do!

We have a PARTY planned in Portland. A party bus will be leaving the hotel to do a pub crawl. Super fun. Portland has some GOOD microbrew. Originally I was supposed to ride in the 8 am lesson so was planning on being a good girl and going home to bed early but now they have moved my group to the end of the day so PARTY ON!

And then (ahem) LESSON ON!

PH610
Jan. 15, 2011, 03:58 PM
Whoo! I will be auditing the clinic! So excited!