PDA

View Full Version : An important Aiken scheduling question

scubed
Jan. 12, 2011, 02:53 PM
Where is the SuperBowl party??

FlightCheck
Jan. 12, 2011, 06:43 PM
Huh. My damn Super Bowl party will be where it was last year - in some airport bar :(

Unless the Bears manage to get in. Then I'll stay an extra night at Poplar and yell at the hotel tv all night :0

scubed
Jan. 12, 2011, 09:00 PM
See, I'm staying over in Aiken for that ICP clinic on Monday and therefore will be there. I guess I could hit a bar at one of the downtown restaurants.

CookiePony
Jan. 12, 2011, 11:15 PM
I'm sure you could do better than a hotel bar. Pol, will you be watching?

RiverBendPol
Jan. 12, 2011, 11:24 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! You bet. I *THINK* our house has a huge TV, too. Lemme check it out with my roommates-I would hate for them to want to watch something else that night and have 30 people show up in football jerseys. Only Pats fans allowed:winkgrin::winkgrin::cool::lol:

eventer@heart
Jan. 13, 2011, 11:16 AM
Pats fan here :-) Looking forward to this!!

RiverBendPol
Jan. 17, 2011, 09:07 AM
The hearts of Patriots fans everywhere have broken. We suffered a terrible loss yesterday, our boys were miserable. I'm not hosting any super bowl parties ANY more. I am a sore loser when it comes to football and won't even turn on the television on Feb.6th. Sorry kids, you'll have to find your own TVs.:mad::no:

RunForIt
Jan. 17, 2011, 09:13 AM
The hearts of Patriots fans everywhere have broken. We suffered a terrible loss yesterday, our boys were miserable. I'm not hosting any super bowl parties ANY more. I am a sore loser when it comes to football and won't even turn on the television on Feb.6th. Sorry kids, you'll have to find your own TVs.:mad::no:

not as miserable as the Falcons on Saturday...I'm glad it's over! See you VERY SOON!!!!

tarheelmd07
Jan. 17, 2011, 09:13 AM
Anyone up for an anti-superbowl dinner somewhere that doesn't have TVs showing sports on Feb 6th? As a Ravens fan married to a Falcons fan, I'm not so up for watching either :yes:

inquisitive
Jan. 17, 2011, 09:21 AM

:cry: