PDA

View Full Version : Ky Horse Park Eventing Discipline Exhibit

3sleets
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:34 AM
Hey Fellow Eventers!
I work for the Ky Horse Park and they are currently updating some of their museum exhibits. I was just in there today and the "Eventing" part of the exhibit was a bit lacking. It only has a manequin of a rider in a xc attire. It needs so much help! It does not accurately show the sport in all of its glory. What the Park needs is loans or donations of stuff that show what Eventing is. Right now the general public thinks its a person dressed in strange attire. Anyone with any thoughts or willingness to loan or donate please shoot me an email. khpbreedsbarn@ky.gov
We need to show the general public how amazing Eventing is! I know as a collective crowd that we can do better!
Thanks!

riderboy
Jan. 12, 2011, 05:20 PM
That's it? That could be a great exhibit and great PR for the sport. If I had any cool stuff to donate I would, but it's just my personal stuff. Good luck!

khp vol
Jan. 13, 2011, 10:22 AM
I don't know if you saw it, but there's some Rolex stuff at the top of the ramp (timeline of the Horse Park). If you have any pull with the E.E.I. folks, you might get them to ask some BNRs to donate some stuff.

bigbaytb
Jan. 13, 2011, 01:40 PM
have you contacted USEA?