PDA

View Full Version : Getting USDF membership online

dwblover
Jan. 11, 2011, 10:58 AM
Didn't want to bother USDF office if someone here had a quick answer for me. I'm trying to get finances in order to go to a show at the end of February. If I get a participating membership online with USDF it says I have the option of printing my membership card instead of waiting for them to mail it to me. Does anyone know if I can print it instantly, or is there a certain amount of time I have to wait to print it out?

Also, if I get my horse a HID online, it says the same thing, I can print it out. So just trying to see if there is a waiting time involved with the online memberships, as the closing date for the show is fast approaching! Thanks!!

BigPaintHorse
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:04 AM
Good Morning,

It takes about 48 hrs if done during a weekday to be able to print the actual card. You will get a transaction number and confirmation you can print immediately and send to the show as proof of membership. If you do your membership over a weekend you will be able to print your cards on Wednesday of that week. You can also do your membership at the show along with HID if you prefer that.

Glad that knowledge came in useful to someone!! :)

Bry

dwblover
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:15 AM
You are awesome, thank you so much!!!