PDA

View Full Version : deleted

faluut42
Jan. 11, 2011, 02:13 AM
Deleted starting new post with new link.

Bravestrom
Jan. 11, 2011, 08:27 AM
can't see the video unless you change the privacy setting.

Auto Be A Storm
Jan. 11, 2011, 08:34 AM
you have to be friends with you to see that video

faluut42
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:28 AM
Changed my profile share status! Should work now.

purplnurpl
Jan. 11, 2011, 01:28 PM
negative.

can you not just upload it to youtube?

PuraVidaEventing
Jan. 11, 2011, 02:23 PM
I could see it by going to the link, then clicking on "wall" in the sidebar and they all showed up on there.
I don't feel qualified to offer any critique, lol, but your mare is adorable!

RAyers
Jan. 11, 2011, 02:42 PM
You need to sit up, especially to the table and corner. You are hunched over her shoulder. Sit up and let your horse come forward to the table. Think almost like a dressage position and I bet you will be sitting vertical. Then soften (let the rein slip a bit) and your horse come forward on a opening step to the table.

ACMEeventing
Jan. 11, 2011, 02:59 PM
Can you see it without signing in to facebook? I think I'm the last standing "non-facebooker".

purplnurpl
Jan. 11, 2011, 03:37 PM
ooo I'm drooling over your friends horse!!

PuraVidaEventing
Jan. 11, 2011, 03:41 PM
Can you see it without signing in to facebook? I think I'm the last standing "non-facebooker".

I think you should be able to, since we're not "friends" with her and can see it I believe someone who doesn't have an account should be able to see it.

PuraVidaEventing
Jan. 11, 2011, 03:42 PM
I think you should be able to, since we're not "friends" with her and can see it I believe someone who doesn't have an account should be able to see it.

Wait I was wrong! weird, you can't....hm.

ACMEeventing
Jan. 11, 2011, 08:08 PM
Facebook is taking over the world and I won't be a part of it (I used my "Grinch" voice just now). Would the OP please be so kind as to put the videos on Youtube? Pleeeeze?

Cruiser12
Jan. 11, 2011, 09:12 PM
I could see it when I went to WALL on the left, but I have FB. And I think you look great, although you may want to sit up a little as a previous poster mentioned.

Blugal
Jan. 11, 2011, 09:22 PM
Your horse looks very happy to be out XC schooling! You two look like a great pair.

I would say that you need to remember to ride him from back to front even when he's got his head in the air and is eager to be jumping. In general, disunited canter often comes from using hand without supporting leg. If he is over-eager, maybe pick a coop and work on a big circle jumping it a few times quietly until he gets the idea of being a bit less enthusiastic.

The other comment I'd make on position is that you are moving a lot between the take-off and the get-away. In other words, as you approach the fence, your seat is in and out of the saddle (rather than being 'plugged in'), then you make a big move with your upper body and hands as he takes off, then you come back quickly in the air as he's landing, then he puts his head up and you try to rate him with your hands. I'd work on this in stadium - try to be stiller overall.