PDA

View Full Version : Dressage Breeches

charismalover
Jan. 10, 2011, 08:14 PM
Need to find some Dressage Breeches that are obviously white and prefferably full seat and ribbed. For cheap. Anyone know where to get some

Noctis
Jan. 10, 2011, 08:27 PM
Not ribbed, but I got some GREAT Harry Halls (white fullseats) from Bit of Britain for $20, ask them if they have any that are shopworn! Thats what mine were but they washed up PERFECTLY. They were really awesome to work with as well!

charismalover
Jan. 10, 2011, 08:34 PM
I tried typing in harry halls in google and looked at all there breeches and I only saw one pair of white and they were not full seat. Can you possiby send me the link of where you got them ? Or did you go to the actual store if there is one.

Noctis
Jan. 10, 2011, 09:08 PM
Whoops! I got my tack stores mixed up VTO had them the last time I got them *headdesk* http://www.vtosaddlery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VTO&Product_Code=CLAFSB&Category_Code=

HOWEVER, BOB Has been amazing to deal with as well. Sorry, its my birthday and I've already had several adult beverages!

mg
Jan. 10, 2011, 11:21 PM
Just an FYI-- you don't need white breeches for the dressage phase of eventing ;) Heck, not even for lower level dressage! (not sure about the FEI levels and I'm too lazy to look at the rule book) Several posters here, including myself, wear non-white, light colored breeches in the dressage phase :)

Wordplay1832
Jan. 10, 2011, 11:54 PM
I have a white ribbed pair that is from irideon that I have a pair of in navy too that I like quite a bit. They're pull on but full seat and have belt loops so still quite nice and they clean up pretty well. There were a few events this summer (queeny park especially) where I was riding 2 horses close together and it was so hot that I wasn't sure I could get them off after dressage and get a different pair on for XC because I was so gross and sweaty so I just wore them for XC as well and even after riding 2 horses in both phases then and another time they still look fine! (Either that or we have some sort of really effective stain fighting washing machine at my house).
I also have the kerrits microcord full seats in tan and I believe also come in white, they are nice too and reasonably priced!