PDA

View Full Version : CANTER PA Cutie - Someone get him!

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 10, 2011, 08:47 AM
http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3461:novation&catid=58:pa-trainer-listings

This trainer is a good horseman and honest to boot- he takes great care of his horses and does the right thing by them. This guy has size, age, temperament, and "the look"!

judybigredpony
Jan. 10, 2011, 08:50 AM
He's lovely Beverly but the price for a 6yr on track horse is a bit stiff when they can buy a let down re-start from you for same.:)

deltawave
Jan. 10, 2011, 09:00 AM
They all ask about twice what the horse is worth if they're over 17h. :)

kcmel
Jan. 10, 2011, 09:07 AM
Bay gelding with chrome at 17 hands seems to be what everyone is looking for, though. They might just get that, or close to it. (Well, maybe not in January!) I agree, though, it seems high. I think the Canter MA horses that Jess has restarted right are around that price.

kcmel
Jan. 10, 2011, 10:05 AM
This one is the same price, but has been restarted, for those not looking for something so tall.

http://tinyurl.com/2cb7p33

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 10, 2011, 06:42 PM
My main point is that this trainer is reputable and honest, and that is worth a lot- this is a lovely looking guy- no need to worry about drug withdrawal or surprises LOL.

midnightride
Jan. 10, 2011, 09:13 PM
Nice pedigree to boot!!!

I smell a snowy trip to PA!!!!!

retreadeventer
Jan. 10, 2011, 10:14 PM
Oh Bev, I hate you. That is absolutely the most beautiful horse I've seen in a long time for sale off the track. I'd take him in a heartbeat if my money tree in the backyard were in service this week! :) Alas, it's down for repairs...darn...and my Mega Millions ticket didn't hit this week, either.

pony grandma
Jan. 11, 2011, 12:40 AM
This one is posted on the H/J threads.

http://canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3451:without-sanctions&catid=58:pa-trainer-listings

Look at those tall jumper legs! I'd love to see him move.

Beam Me Up
Jan. 11, 2011, 01:14 AM
I think this one is cute too
http://canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3403:nifty-mambo&catid=58:pa-trainer-listings

wookie
Jan. 11, 2011, 02:06 AM
you know...i don't really like the way the big guy is put together. the 17 2+ guy that is.

but i love the one called Without Sanctions in pa so much that i am calling on him tomorrow. now he is put together. he may be a little short in the neck (just a smidge) but i love his eye and those legs go on forever!

midnightride
Jan. 11, 2011, 08:29 AM
edit

caffeinated
Jan. 11, 2011, 08:31 AM
Dapper (http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3464:gorgeous-5-yo-steel-grey-gelding&catid=49:charlestown-trainer-listings)

:)

Oh, and I know he's little, but this one is so, so cute!! He makes me wish I was a little girl:

"Homer" (http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3428:handsome-and-laid-back-4-yo-gelding&catid=49:charlestown-trainer-listings)

deltawave
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:05 AM
Pardon the dumb question, but where in PA is the big bay actually located?

Beam Me Up
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:09 AM
Pardon the dumb question, but where in PA is the big bay actually located?

I assume he is still at Penn National (Grantville PA, near Harrisburg). It doesn't say otherwise.

Right on Target
Jan. 11, 2011, 11:46 AM
I absolutely love the Without Sanctions horse! The only thing that caught my eye is his racing form. 4 starts: 2nd, 1st, 3rd., then a year off, dropped to claiming $5K and finished 7th, worked once more, now retiring. Definite candidate for a very thorough vet check. Hopefully he is sound.

But a really great looking horse! I'm jealous of whoever picks this one up.

Justa Bob
Jan. 11, 2011, 12:32 PM
Here's a vote for Novation (and all the other great Canter horses).

A horse loved by his trainer, cared for well, and with good manners is worth a lot. And the price may reflect the trainer looking for the best home for his much loved horse. That is priceless.

When anyone adds up the costs of horse care and re-training, the prices asked of OTTBs are often such a pittance...from any point in the sale -- off the track, with retraining, and so on. Aren't OTTB "sales" often more a labor of love rather than a sound business model?!

Best withes to Novation and all the other lovely horses posted here!

deltawave
Jan. 11, 2011, 12:53 PM
I seriously like Bachelor #1. My trainer likes him too. I told her we should go get him. Will see if she thought I was serious, because I'm not sure if I was, either! :lol:

wookie
Jan. 11, 2011, 12:54 PM
i agree with the ottbs. i have two guys! one i got from canter pa....

i have a little grey who stopped racing in june and then my big red.

i may go get without sanctions but i really want a mare. have 2 geldings now......hmmm

i just want to win the lotto so i can save more...no fancy cars...no mansions..except for the ponies. why oh why haven't i won?

kookicat
Jan. 11, 2011, 04:16 PM
Bay gelding with chrome at 17 hands seems to be what everyone is looking for, though. They might just get that, or close to it. (Well, maybe not in January!) I agree, though, it seems high. I think the Canter MA horses that Jess has restarted right are around that price.

Maybe I should sell Rue... :winkgrin:

I'm not keen on the horse in the first post- he looks like two horses joined together. There's something about his hind conformation that I don't like. He has a super cute face though, and a very honest eye.

kcmel
Jan. 11, 2011, 04:33 PM
I seriously like Bachelor #1. My trainer likes him too. I told her we should go get him. Will see if she thought I was serious, because I'm not sure if I was, either! :lol:

Do it! (I know you are looking for enablers.)

take_a_deep_breathe
Jan. 11, 2011, 04:43 PM
http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3461:novation&catid=58:pa-trainer-listings

This trainer is a good horseman and honest to boot- he takes great care of his horses and does the right thing by them. This guy has size, age, temperament, and "the look"!

Novation is VERY cute, but being in the barns of Keith Lebarron and Auwarter- aka John Mcaslin- would make me a little skeptical about the horse. The last trainer might take good care of his horses, but the two prior are very hard on their horses! He would definitley be one for a pre-purchase exam!

*Trinity*
Jan. 11, 2011, 05:58 PM
I guess I'm the minority here, but I'm not a big fan of the first horse. Like kookicat, I don't like his hind end and he's got a pretty long back. Plain head, thick throatlatch... not something that would catch my eye. I do like his legs, but that's just about it. I am very drawn to the grey, though, and I'm not a grey lover at all. Anyone have thoughts on his conformation?

kkindley
Jan. 11, 2011, 06:14 PM
My girlfriend just went and picked up Without Sanctions! So sorry ladies, he's off the market. She never got a call back on Novation. But she figured for $500, she couldn't lose on WS. She's gonna give him a month off cause he's pretty fit, and then we'll see how he does. Gonna go see him tomorrow!

Rallycairn
Jan. 11, 2011, 08:37 PM
I really like "Homer" /Dangling on the Edge.

midnightride
Jan. 11, 2011, 09:42 PM
My girlfriend just went and picked up Without Sanctions! So sorry ladies, he's off the market. She never got a call back on Novation. But she figured for $500, she couldn't lose on WS. She's gonna give him a month off cause he's pretty fit, and then we'll see how he does. Gonna go see him tomorrow!

totally cool!!!!!

one down.....

many, many thanks to your friend for taking him on and giving him a chance!!!!!

A++++++++++++++++++

kkindley
Jan. 11, 2011, 09:49 PM
I've got my fingers crossed for him to turn out like she wants! She has a stock trailer, and she said on the way home when they stopped somewhere, he looked through and nickered to her. :) Made her feel good about him. He likes people, yay!!!

midnightride
Jan. 11, 2011, 09:52 PM
I guess I'm the minority here, but I'm not a big fan of the first horse. Like kookicat, I don't like his hind end and he's got a pretty long back. Plain head, thick throatlatch... not something that would catch my eye. I do like his legs, but that's just about it. I am very drawn to the grey, though, and I'm not a grey lover at all. Anyone have thoughts on his conformation?

edit

*Trinity*
Jan. 11, 2011, 10:04 PM

He is LOVELY. I missed the link to him when I first posted. Now that's the kind of horse that catches my eye!

Right on Target
Jan. 12, 2011, 02:16 PM
KKindley- please post pics and updates. I really like the horse you got and I'd love to hear about his progress.

Long Spot
Jan. 12, 2011, 02:25 PM

So YOURE the one! Had heard he'd been sold. He's a super nice looking horse. Keep us posted on him, will you?

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 12, 2011, 04:02 PM
Congrats on WS- he is a beauty! Often the best way to reach Frank re: Novation is to text to that number- he loves to text!

deltawave
Jan. 12, 2011, 04:57 PM
Trainer nixed Novation as he is just too far away and had 39 starts. :( Maybe if he were closer it would be worth having a look at his wheels, but 8+ hours to mid-PA in this weather is pretty daunting. :(

Mara
Jan. 12, 2011, 05:14 PM
I think this one is cute too
http://canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3403:nifty-mambo&catid=58:pa-trainer-listings

Ohhh, LIKE!

judybigredpony
Jan. 12, 2011, 06:14 PM
Mara....the trainer of that horse has well I bought once...never ever again...PM for details.

If you want to go to Penn and buy PM me for private #'s of trainer w/ horses both on and off track......

Brigitte
Jan. 12, 2011, 07:10 PM
Anyone know more about Homer? He is cute too. I was hoping someone closer would know a little about him!

Mara
Jan. 12, 2011, 07:20 PM
Mara....the trainer of that horse has well I bought once...never ever again...PM for details.

If you want to go to Penn and buy PM me for private #'s of trainer w/ horses both on and off track......

Aw, I would love nothing more than to go buy an OTTB. But I'm a minor surgery, some lessons, and a few bux away from a horse purchase.

All I can do is enable. Sorry to see that about the trainer, though - but it's good to have my enabling come with the appropriate caveats.

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 12, 2011, 07:29 PM
You will find horses with very few starts with bad wheels, and horses with close to 100 starts that are totally sound- you just never know, really. Sometimes I think for the more talented ones, that have run a long time, the game is easier on them bc they ARE more talented-- therefore they are sounder-- as opposed to the slower ones who just dont have "it" and have to bust a gut (or knee or ankle) just to try to keep up.....

One of the best ways to ensure a sound horse is to find a trainer who will be honest about any problems the horse might have had....

Maybe if Novation doesn't get a home, the owner will call us- we would gladly take him into our program. Every horse that has come to us from this trainer has been sound, sensible, and adopted quickly!

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 12, 2011, 07:34 PM
I like that first horse...Novation. He is my sort. I like them when their legs look that good with 20+ starts. I'm also one of those that like the higher starts...all my best horses had more than 20.

Too bad I already have too many!

deltawave
Jan. 12, 2011, 08:09 PM
I totally agree that horses with lots of starts can often be the truly rugged and durable ones. And if it were just me looking, AND I needed another horse, this one appeals to me far more than just about any other CANTER horse I've seen within the last year or so. But alas, I'm not looking for me, and everyone has a different comfort level with veteran racehorses. :)

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 12, 2011, 08:45 PM
and different types of horses appeal to different people- that keeps the world going round LOL. I love my old war horse and he will NEVER leave my barn, yet the person who had him off the track hated him enough to tell a dealer to come pick him up and dump him at the sale where the only one who liked him enough was buying by the pound....

kkindley
Jan. 12, 2011, 09:01 PM
KKindley- please post pics and updates. I really like the horse you got and I'd love to hear about his progress.

So YOURE the one! Had heard he'd been sold. He's a super nice looking horse. Keep us posted on him, will you?

Well I'M not the one, but my close friend is. I've been looking for her and saw this thread, liked Novation so forwarded his info and got looking elsewhere on there and found some others, including Without Sanctions. So she ran up and looked at a couple and wound up taking him home. I will def keep everyone updated. The weather kept me from going to her place and seeing him myself yet.

Rallycairn
Jan. 12, 2011, 09:11 PM
I'm with Brigitte -- any more info or thoughts about Homer?

kkindley
Jan. 12, 2011, 09:50 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6194420&l=62d532697a&id=673911373

here's a pic Without Sanctions new owner just sent me for me to post for you guys. :)

visorvet
Jan. 12, 2011, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately, there is still a chance of trouble when the trainer is up-front about everything. Many trainers and exercise riders are unaware that their horses have soundness problems. Bows, suspensories, joint effusion/chips, etc are easy to see, but other more insidious problems such as stress fractures, bone bruising, pedal osteitis, carpal bone sclerosis/lysis, occult OCD, sacroiliac problems, and juvenile spavin are not. These can be the horses that don't seem obviously lame, but cannot perform to expectations. I have purchased more than my share of "sound" horses from trainer friends, and other trainers that were more than willing to share the horses' medical records with me, that turned out to have significant problems that may or may not resolve with time. Some of those problems will surface on a prepurchase exam, and others will not unless it is extremely thorough and conducted by veterinarians that are really looking for them. Even then, it could be missed or attributed to body soreness, especially if the problem is bilateral and not associated with obvious head nods/hip hikes. Honestly, I have come to be particularly suspicious of the "perfectly sound" ones, especially the young ones - sometimes it just means that it will take a bone scan or MRI to uncover their problems as opposed to routine rads or ultrasound!

I do not say this to discourage anyone from buying an OTTB - they are the only kind of horse I have ever owned - but to foster a sense of realism regarding their purchase. We often get lucky, even without a prepurchase exam, but that is not always the case. The experienced folks know this well, but at the risk of stating the obvious wanted to say it for the sake of the less experienced readers.

FWIW, I am also more comfortable with the older "sound" ones with more starts than the younger ones with less mileage. Courageous Comet had 36 starts, but there was plenty left in the tank!

One of the best ways to ensure a sound horse is to find a trainer who will be honest about any problems the horse might have had....

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 13, 2011, 08:02 AM
Of course there is no guarantee about any horse, OTTB or otherwise. I know someone who paid a lot of money for a young homebred WB with a complete history that she had fully vetted and it now has the shivers. Another who fully vetted a horse she bought, and 4 days after bringing him home he colicked and died. My guy has rough looking legs but is as sound as they come. There are horses who have clean legs but a low tolerance for pain- the slightest knock makes them go "ow"! The whole point is to reduce your risk, and having an honest trainer helps.

I am glad this thread is bringing people to the site and to the track- these great horses need second careers in new homes.

caffeinated
Jan. 13, 2011, 08:35 AM
Anyone know more about Homer? He is cute too. I was hoping someone closer would know a little about him!

All I really know is that he's very cute :) We listed him from the trainer, then the owner contacted us with the info that he adores kids and has done a little jumping at some point. He really is cute and the exercise guy LOVES him. :)

Gry2Yng
Jan. 13, 2011, 10:55 AM
As long as we are discussing soundness...As part of the profile of one of the Canter horses, I found this statement to be interesting.

She also has a tiny, tiny, tiny tendon on her left front; it’s never been an issue, she never even needed time off, she’s been racing sound on it for months.

It is my personal experience that "sound" on the track and "sound" for a sport horse are not always the same thing. I am certainly not saying that I expect a horse to come home from the track in sport horse sound condition, but I do think some trainers use the word sound much more liberally than I would, and continue to race a horse where a sport horse might be rested. I also understand that the economic motivation is different. Just thought I would further the discussion.

ETA: I actually brought one home that had pneumonia. Horse was being worked but never had his first start, he just wasn't running well. Horse looked great, well muscled, etc. but when we took him home to our vet, he ended up on a full course of antibiotics.

deltawave
Jan. 13, 2011, 11:02 AM
I keep thinking about Bachelor #1. No doubt he will be long gone by the time I find out the size (if any) of my year-end bonus. :sigh:

RacetrackReject
Jan. 13, 2011, 11:10 AM
That face!

You know DW, he would look quite cute standing out in the pasture with Bonnie. *nudge nudge*

deltawave
Jan. 13, 2011, 11:32 AM
Someone want to go look at his ankles for me? ;)

jenarby
Jan. 13, 2011, 03:51 PM
Love the looks of the Mambo horse. Not looking myself but he sure looks like an athletic fellow. I just changed some listings on the Northern Ohio sight to "free" if anyone is looking. This trainer really needs to cut numbers. She's 100% honest about her horses, they are her babies. One (a grey) was just dropped to $500 (the only one left with a price).

judybigredpony
Jan. 13, 2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1957:bilan&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

How about these guys??

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3324:mister-velvet&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3325:tornado-blaze&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3371:eternal-craft&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 13, 2011, 05:58 PM
http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1957:bilan&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

How about these guys??

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3324:mister-velvet&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3325:tornado-blaze&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3371:eternal-craft&catid=56:s-ohio-trainer-listings

Nice...that Mister Velvet is going to be stunning in a year or two (He'd be my pick of those)---he's just turned 3 so you need to be looking at him as both an OTTB and a youngster! Although that next 3 year is also very nice....toss up :)

And Eternal Craft just looks very classy to me.

netg
Jan. 13, 2011, 06:43 PM

How about these guys??

I kind of hate you for posting those.

notlookingforanotherhorseuntilthebarnisbuilt

judybigredpony
Jan. 13, 2011, 07:07 PM
;):yes::winkgrin::)

Yeah I have 20 mouths here, frozen ring, No customers with crap weather and I just asked about Eternal Craft price. right after my husband lectured me on $$$$................

Gry2Yng
Jan. 13, 2011, 07:10 PM
Nice...that Mister Velvet is going to be stunning in a year or two (He'd be my pick of those)---he's just turned 3 so you need to be looking at him as both an OTTB and a youngster! Although that next 3 year is also very nice....toss up :)

And Eternal Craft just looks very classy to me.

LOL! I picked the same two.

to quote netg "notlookingforanotherhorseuntilthebarnisbuilt"

kkindley
Jan. 13, 2011, 10:42 PM
Bachelor #1 has been snatched up too!!! :D My friend has both of em!!

sparky6
Jan. 14, 2011, 12:03 AM
Don't forget Gulf South!

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3266:marcias-appeal&catid=271:gulf-south-trainer-listings

Anybody want Big Brown's 1/2 brother? Check out that sweet face

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3407:five-foot-mike&catid=271:gulf-south-trainer-listings

And for those of you who like the older warriors

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2868:carefree-jim&catid=271:gulf-south-trainer-listings

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2867:rare-roberto&catid=271:gulf-south-trainer-listings

deltawave
Jan. 14, 2011, 08:01 AM
kkindley, good for your friend! :) I'd love to see an update someday about B#1. ;)

kkindley
Jan. 14, 2011, 08:14 AM
Will most definately provide updates!

SEPowell
Jan. 14, 2011, 08:30 AM

That's great! Another nice one gets a home. Yippee

kcmel
Jan. 14, 2011, 08:43 AM

Awesome! Thanks so much Beverly for starting this thread. Let's keep those CANTER cuties moving!

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 14, 2011, 08:55 AM
Hooray KKindley!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

BeverlyAStrauss
Jan. 14, 2011, 08:56 AM
Where is Homer (mentioned above?) I love to window shop ;-)

CANTER does such a great job, and keeps a lot of horses from the auction ring.

ETA: LOVE Eternal Craft!

Rallycairn
Jan. 14, 2011, 09:25 AM
Homer is Danglingontheedge from the Charles Town trainer listings:

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3428:handsome-and-laid-back-4-yo-gelding&catid=49:charlestown-trainer-listings

NMK
Jan. 14, 2011, 09:58 AM
Oh my, me like very much that Homer. Never underestimate the little guys (and girls). He has a good feel to him, I think.

Nancy

RiverBendPol
Jan. 14, 2011, 09:59 AM
I say wow to Homer. He is a lovely little package. I wonder what his '1 gear' might be? Obviously not 6th if he's leaving the track. We have one from Charles Town and he is heaven.
My old Intermediate TB was 15.3 on a tall day and he could do it all. I love the little ones. Too bad I'm 5'11"

judybigredpony
Jan. 14, 2011, 10:48 AM
Pic's of Bachler #1??

I got more photos of Eternal Craft.......maybe I will sell a horse this weknd..can only hope :)

caffeinated
Jan. 14, 2011, 10:54 AM
I say wow to Homer. He is a lovely little package. I wonder what his '1 gear' might be? Obviously not 6th if he's leaving the track.

I actually went back and looked at his record, expecting a whole string of last place finished - but looks like he finished in the middle of the pack most of the time, and in one case was responsive enough to his rider to avoid some real trouble unfolding in front of him.

:)

Rallycairn
Jan. 14, 2011, 11:00 AM
I think "Homer"'s conformation is lovely, lovely, lovely. But I don't know much about obtaining or handling OTTB's, though I read the OTTB threads avidly!

With his price it looks like they are holding out for someone willing to invest in him, which I can completely understand.

caffeinated
Jan. 14, 2011, 11:16 AM
With his price it looks like they are holding out for someone willing to invest in him, which I can completely understand.

true, but I also operate under the assumption that everything is negotiable. :)

scubed
Jan. 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
Should have never opened this thread. Now totally want Homer. He is exactly my type.

judybigredpony
Jan. 14, 2011, 12:26 PM
If he's still bringing in a check they won't cut him loose cheap....:(

visorvet
Jan. 14, 2011, 12:37 PM
For those of you interested in the Beulah horses, I thought I would post a reminder that the track is under quarantine at the moment. Horses can get in to race, but no horses can leave. This is predicted to be the case through the end of the month.

NMK
Jan. 14, 2011, 01:09 PM
True about the quarantine at the track, however, some of the horses posted in this thread are at Jeff's farm, which is a very short trip from Beulah and not affected by the quarantine issue. If you are interested in a horse, please call and get the latest update.

Thanks!
Nancy

Brigitte
Jan. 14, 2011, 02:04 PM
Ok, for this geographically challenged Midwest girl, where is Homer located?

caffeinated
Jan. 14, 2011, 02:12 PM
Ok, for this geographically challenged Midwest girl, where is Homer located?

Charles Town, WV. (in the very eastern panhandle of WV, near the MD/VA border)

RiverBendPol
Jan. 14, 2011, 04:02 PM
Should have never opened this thread. Now totally want Homer. He is exactly my type.

GO. GET. HIM.

TODAY.:winkgrin:

Look at his feeeeet! Did you ever? Never saw such great feet still at the track. He's one fine little number. Man o man I bet he can jump. I love him. I wouldn't call him Homer tho, he's waaaaaay more classy.

NMK
Jan. 14, 2011, 04:16 PM
If I didn't have a secret little project I'd be on my way to Charlestown for Homer. I just think he's all that. Would love to see him in an event home.

Nancy

Justa Bob
Jan. 14, 2011, 04:31 PM
Ohhh....the suspense for Homer aka Danglingontheedge. Here he is again (got tired of searching for his listing). Does the lovely halter come too? (Joke).

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3428:handsome-and-laid-back-4-yo-gelding&catid=49:charlestown-trainer-listings

judybigredpony
Jan. 14, 2011, 05:03 PM
Hey getting a halter is a bonus buying @ CT.........

kookicat
Jan. 14, 2011, 05:15 PM
I keep coming back to these listings, and I've found the horse that I would bring home:

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3413:tricktor&catid=258:ky-trainer-listings

She's a steal for $500!

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 14, 2011, 05:22 PM
I keep coming back to these listings, and I've found the horse that I would bring home:

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3413:tricktor&catid=258:ky-trainer-listings

She's a steal for $500!

That is a nice mare...

Brigitte
Jan. 14, 2011, 06:11 PM
Agreed about that mare, I was looking at her too. Not such a long drive for me either!

kookicat
Jan. 14, 2011, 07:33 PM
Agreed about that mare, I was looking at her too. Not such a long drive for me either!

Go for it. :D

deltawave
Jan. 14, 2011, 10:20 PM
Ooo, the shoulder on her! Nice. Not that I'm looking, nope, not looking at all. :lol:

kookicat
Jan. 15, 2011, 11:47 AM
Ooo, the shoulder on her! Nice. Not that I'm looking, nope, not looking at all. :lol:

Bet she'd jump... :winkgrin: