PDA

View Full Version : Crosspost from off course-available WS positions?

Anon01
Jan. 9, 2011, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this or where to post this if I am. So if I'm not, mods feel free to remove this!
So I've been a working student for a couple trainers for the last few months. I've worked for 2 BNR's and I'm reasonably experienced in most areas of horse care, grooming, etc. So I was wondering if anyone knows of BNR's looking for a working student? It can be unpaid, although I'd love to be able to work board/training off. It can be pretty much anywhere, although West Coast is preferred. However I've looked along the West Coast and haven't found anything yet.
The problem is I'm 16 and too young for some positions. Like I'm too young for Team CEO, Sinead, etc. I'm considering inquiring about the position available at CSquare Farm.
Um yeah so anyone know of anything?
I have checked yardandgroom.com.
Thank you!
And again, if this isn't allowed, mods feel free to remove this.

deltawave
Jan. 9, 2011, 05:30 PM
My trainer was looking for a WS, not sure if she's found someone. Most definitely not on the west coast, although she is from California originally. :)

www.greatlakesequ.com

No school for you at age 16?

(this position is also posted in COTH classifieds, so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules either!) :)

Anon01
Jan. 9, 2011, 06:00 PM
Thank you! I'll definitely email her about whether she's still looking!
And I'm lucky enough to be able to go to school online so I can work full time wherever I want and still go to school :)