PDA

View Full Version : Rookie question. Where do I find BN dressage test for 2011?

Mukluk
Jan. 6, 2011, 10:31 PM
I hope to compete BN this year and am wondering where to find the 2011 dressage test(s) for BN. I hope some wise person can provide guidance. TIA.

LuckyOne
Jan. 6, 2011, 10:36 PM
2011 uses the same tests as 2010. So go to useventing.com and go to "shortcuts"(far right and top of the page) and then "all forms and documents" they will be listed there

clm08
Jan. 6, 2011, 10:37 PM
The eventing dressage tests changed in 2010 and are the same for 2011 (good for 3 years?). You can find all the eventing dressage tests on the USEA website, under Competitions, Forms and Documents drop down menu.

Mukluk
Jan. 6, 2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks all. I fear that dressage is going to be our weak link....thus we need to practice a lot!!!!

jcdill
Jan. 6, 2011, 11:17 PM
I hope to compete BN this year and am wondering where to find the 2011 dressage test(s) for BN. I hope some wise person can provide guidance. TIA.

You may find the animations at this site helpful for learning your tests:

http://www.thedigitalhorse.com/

Heliodoro
Jan. 7, 2011, 10:12 AM
Just remember you're in BN and not at the WEG's for dressage. The judge's love to see a relaxed, "easy" ride rather than a tense, hurried "OMG his trot isn't big enough!" ride. This has helped my horse and I bunches since he doesn't have the flashiest trot, but the test is correct and he's got this great little "I'm the horse your Grandpa could ride" face and attitude. We usually end up top 5 after dressage (low 30's)...