PDA

View Full Version : Kerrits sit tight vs breathe tight?

cute_lil_fancy_pants_pony
Dec. 31, 2010, 12:58 PM
Is the material on the seat on the breathe tight the same as the material on the seat of the sit tight? I love the kerrits sit tight breeches, they have the stickiest seat I have found, but I see that the breathe tight breeches are about half the cost so I am hoping the fit and the material on the seat is the same. I have some sit tight breeches size small and newer ones that are extra small that fit perfectly, so I am wondering if I can find an extra small in the breathe tight, and if I can't would small fit as well? And anyone know if they are going to make the sit tight breeches for a while or should I start hoarding them?:D

bewarethechestnutmare
Dec. 31, 2010, 02:18 PM
Technically, the Sit Tights have what Kerrits calls GripTek seats and the Breathe Tights have GripStretch. They both provide a sticky seat if that's what you're concerned about! :) Maybe this will help http://www.kerrits.com/Equestrian-Apparel/pc/Breech-Comparison-Chart-d111.htm. The Sit Tights are lined with CoolMax and have a bit more of a compression-type fit to them; the Breath Tights have a side pocket and panels of GripStretch with a break in the knee area. You should be able to order any size you want, if you can't find them in stock somewhere near you. It's probably a slight matter of personal preference as to which you like better. And I don't know for sure, but I seriously doubt that the Sit Tights are going anywhere anytime soon, so you're probably okay not to stockpile, although one can never have enough breeches that fit well! ;) Let me know if you have any more questions!
--Becky Mathews
Kerrits Ambassador

cute_lil_fancy_pants_pony
Dec. 31, 2010, 02:29 PM
Awesome thanks! Thats great they have pockets, going to have to get some now!