PDA

View Full Version : Longeing cavesson suggestions pls!

myhorsefaith
Dec. 30, 2010, 09:33 AM
One thing I don't have in my collection is a good longeing cavesson. I've been a tack borrower, and now its time for me to purchase one. Which one is your favorite?

stryder
Dec. 30, 2010, 11:11 AM
I use a special rope halter, with a nose loop on top. Works great, is inexpensive. The bridle fits right over it so I can longe, then ride. I can show it to you when you get home.

You are coming home, right? ;):lol:

myhorsefaith
Dec. 30, 2010, 11:20 AM
Oh yea I think I noticed that! I would love to see a closer look.

Uhhh supposedly tomorrow... I will believe it when we touch down in the right city! Lol

Perfect Pony
Dec. 30, 2010, 11:36 AM
Absolutely the best ever is made by Cottage Craft, sold in the UK. You have to find someone who will send it to the US, but it is well worth it.

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/2-tone-lunge-cavesson-by-cottage-craft-38100

stryder
Dec. 30, 2010, 11:36 AM
Uhhh supposedly tomorrow... I will believe it when we touch down in the right city! Lol

Baby steps to take-off .... baby-steps to take-off....getting closer ......

Several years ago I had an on-going "issue" with my dad, and visited as rarely as possible without hurting my mother's feelings. Late one night I was watching a comedian, who said, "my parents want to know why I never visit. Is it my fault that Delta won't do a touch-and-go in their front yard?" OMG. THAT became the phrase that played in my head whenever mom asked me about when I was coming next.

Tomorrow!

x
Dec. 30, 2010, 11:44 AM
I, too second the Cottage Craft one--it used to be sold in the US as well (mine is from back then.)

Perfect Pony
Dec. 30, 2010, 11:45 AM
I, too second the Cottage Craft one--it used to be sold in the US as well (mine is from back then.)

FYI, I just bought another one via Ebay. Several sellers on Ebay UK will ship them.