"Wizards of Winter" + Friesian = :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm7rhnVRZgc

lorilu
Dec. 22, 2010, 01:31 PM
TOO SHORT!! Is there more somewhere?

L

Mike Matson
Dec. 22, 2010, 01:32 PM
I can't find anymore. I suspect the muisic was dubbed over the dressage video. But it does show this music with the right horse makes for a great freestyle!

mg
Dec. 22, 2010, 01:38 PM
count me officially distracted and off to find suitable TSO music to school to tonight!

Nojacketrequired
Dec. 22, 2010, 03:50 PM
Loved TSO for YEARS.
Never had a BIG horse to go with that BIG music though!

NJR

princessfluffybritches
Dec. 22, 2010, 08:06 PM
Really gives me the holiday spirit!

Oberon13
Dec. 22, 2010, 08:19 PM
I've never been a big fan of TSO, but I must admit that that entrance gave me chills.

2ndyrgal
Dec. 22, 2010, 08:19 PM
and send it to Mike to dub with TSO music!!

mtngirl
Dec. 22, 2010, 08:56 PM
Wow! The right combination of horse and music really makes it exciting, doesn't it? I'd love to see a whole freestyle to TSO, even if it was only to their Christmas music.

If you've never seen TSO's Christmas concert you're missing out. The first part is a beautiful Christmas musical/story, followed by a rocking concert that gets your heart pumping and your skin literally vibrating. Pure energy.

JGHIRETIRE
Dec. 22, 2010, 09:26 PM
That was cool - had to share that one!!

horsetales
Dec. 22, 2010, 09:38 PM
Wow! The right combination of horse and music really makes it exciting, doesn't it? I'd love to see a whole freestyle to TSO, even if it was only to their Christmas music.

If you've never seen TSO's Christmas concert you're missing out. The first part is a beautiful Christmas musical/story, followed by a rocking concert that gets your heart pumping and your skin literally vibrating. Pure energy.

I've been wondering if anyone had used their music. Shows it can work. Loved it

MysticOakRanch
Dec. 22, 2010, 09:43 PM
I've always been told their music is "too much" - but I love it! Have played with the music with my guys (Friesians and Friesian crosses) and thought it was fun music to ride to. Nice horse in the video ;)