PDA

View Full Version : grey Connemara cross gelding Irish Eyes or Jake in Houston, TX anyone?

wsmoak
Dec. 17, 2010, 04:36 PM
So... a couple of weeks ago I posted on the Hunter/Jumper forum asking if anyone knew the whereabouts of a little grey Connemara cross that I tried in Dallas back in early 2004. I've always remembered him, and now that I have Patrick at home and have room for more than one, I figured, why not?

Here he is, then: http://www.pbase.com/wendysmoak/image/24732140

COTH worked its magic and various replies have triangulated him as now in Houston, doing dressage.

Does anyone know Irish Eyes (his barn name used to be Jake,) and his current person?

I think he was sold most recently from Whitehorse Farm, before that he changed hands a couple of times, and I originally saw him at Stony Glen in Aubrey, north of Dallas.

Thanks!

wsmoak
Dec. 21, 2010, 09:44 AM
...bump for the weekday crowd...

Sonesta
Dec. 21, 2010, 10:44 AM
I suggest contacting Lynda Langston of the Houston Dressage Society. Get her contact info from their website at www.houstondressagesociety.org She is in charge of schooling shows and knows most everyone down here! She'd likely recognize him.

leilatigress
Dec. 21, 2010, 11:08 AM
I do not recognize that pony and I've been at most of the schooling shows recently. I echo Sonseta in getting in contact with Lynda she might know. He's not at our barn and if you'll pm me I can tell you where that is.