PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite to follow on facebook?

tidy rabbit
Nov. 16, 2010, 11:46 AM
I really enjoy all the updates and videos from
Equestrian Lifestyle Magazine (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Equestrian-Lifestyle-Magazine/92823766751) and Tamarack Hill Farm (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamarack-Hill-Farm/109161715946)

Who are your favorites? I'm looking to add a few more to my news feed.

Thanks!

Spud&Saf
Nov. 16, 2010, 12:56 PM
Back when I had a facebook, tidy rabbit and her painted ponies were my favourite :D.

tidy rabbit
Nov. 16, 2010, 12:58 PM
Back when I had a facebook, tidy rabbit and her painted ponies were my favourite :D.

girl, i've told you to create a new fake user account so we can still be "friends". xoxoxoxoxo I miss your updates!

Lynnwood
Nov. 16, 2010, 01:01 PM

I check for updates on the painted ones and kittens everyday. :cool:

barnbum81
Nov. 16, 2010, 01:13 PM
great two more pages to waste my life on ;-)

Spud&Saf
Nov. 16, 2010, 01:14 PM
girl, i've told you to create a new fake user account so we can still be "friends". xoxoxoxoxo I miss your updates!

In due time, one will arise...still having a few "privacy" issues!! xoxoxo

tidy rabbit
Nov. 19, 2010, 09:21 AM
I noticed a lot of my COTH/Facebook friends "liked" the two I mentioned above. :yes:

ryansgirl
Nov. 19, 2010, 09:28 AM
I really enjoy all the updates and videos from
Equestrian Lifestyle Magazine (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Equestrian-Lifestyle-Magazine/92823766751) and Tamarack Hill Farm (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamarack-Hill-Farm/109161715946)

Who are your favorites? I'm looking to add a few more to my news feed.

Thanks!

Denny and Tamarack Farm is my favorite - love the photos that he posts just about daily! I mainly follow rescue groups (like Camelot) and of course CANTER New England :D (and the rest of the CANTER organizations out there :yes:).

Small Change
Nov. 19, 2010, 10:34 AM
Despite not being an eventer, I really, really enjoy Denny's posts as well. :)

Perfect Pony
Nov. 19, 2010, 10:43 AM

Yes, LOVE all his old pictures, and his sharing of all his wonderful memories. It reminds me daily to love horses just for being a horse, the appreciate all breeds and all disciplines. And it certainly has me wanting to event, and is part of what inspired me to go a bit non-traditional and buy a Connemara pony and just have some fun for a while.

How lucky we are to have people from another era (and what a life and lifestyle!) that are so open, honest and willing to share. Can't wait for his book.

BAC
Nov. 19, 2010, 11:21 AM

Denny is so much more than an eventer, he is the epitome of the all around horseman. The horse world needs more like him. :yes: I don't follow anyone on FB but now that I know Denny is there maybe I will.

ryansgirl
Nov. 19, 2010, 11:54 AM
Denny is so much more than an eventer, he is the epitome of the all around horseman. The horse world needs more like him. :yes: I don't follow anyone on FB but now that I know Denny is there maybe I will.

It is well worth following him - he's just a good guy and one heck of a trainer! I got to see him at Equine Affaire last week and as usual he was amazing :).

Calhoun
Nov. 19, 2010, 12:34 PM
GoHennyGo and Fenway Bartholomule

BAC
Nov. 19, 2010, 12:36 PM
It is well worth following him - he's just a good guy and one heck of a trainer! I got to see him at Equine Affaire last week and as usual he was amazing :).

I took your advice and am now following him. And I even found a photo of an old friend in one of the pictures Denny posted.

Small Change
Nov. 19, 2010, 02:25 PM

Oh, for sure he's more than "just" an eventer. I certainly didn't mean my initial comment to be at all disparaging! :)

Jo
Nov. 19, 2010, 02:49 PM
This Heidi chick. I forget her user name. She has the most fantastic horses!

;) ;) ;) ;)